AJ Barker quits Gopher FB team

Hope he isn't thinking about a transfer to Iowa. He has too many catches for +10 yards......won't fit our system!!!
All YAC. Longest catch was 3 yards from scrimmage. Iowa coaching staff may be considering planting uranium near his home so parents get cancer and then they will be at u of I hospitals and he will be able to transfer without sitting out a year. Seems like only viable strategy for WRs at this point. Gotta think outside the box.

DJK's thoughts on the situation:

@DJKoulianos: aj barker, we've all been through similar situations/scenarios, wanted publicly expose our coach. no1 actually does it though. #thickerskin

@DJKoulianos: aj barker, we've all been through similar situations/scenarios, wanted publicly expose our coach. no1 actually does it though. #thickerskin

Might as well have now.....

Why am I still over here? It's basketball season and this is a basketball school. Fran doesn't "love up on" or manipulate players or whatever.

this is a joke...right? Please tell me this is a joke

Yes, definitely. I wish he would have elaborated and explained that a bit more. I feel as though he could have garnered more support/sympathy from a few with more details on that subject.
Tweet from Barker: @A_Barker_82: 1 reason I'm Athiest is cause I want to invest My beliefs in the things I decide. not what others chose.....like a spiritual republican.....

Tweet from Barker: @A_Barker_82: 1 reason I'm Athiest is cause I want to invest My beliefs in the things I decide. not what others chose.....like a spiritual republican.....

He sorta gets it, but he sorta doesn't get it

207b4702-f5c8-4032-bd96-d7ac9159f8ac.jpg

The guy has gone nuts..here are some of his recent tweets.

AJ Barker ‏@A_Barker_82
The calm before the storm.

AJ Barker ‏@A_Barker_82
You're gonna hate him, then you'll want me, then you'll miss him, then you'll hate me....Girl I know you so well. Yeah I know your routine.

AJ Barker ‏@A_Barker_82
Word for the wise: Don't play mind games with someone who has a stronger mind than you.

AJ Barker ‏@A_Barker_82
You look really pathetic when you take advantage of people.

AJ Barker ‏@A_Barker_82
Anyone who says 'winning is the only thing that matters' needs to play more videogames or become a mathematician.I care who I beat/how I win

AJ Barker ‏@A_Barker_82
If we're fighting and you kick me when I'm down, more power to you....but don't kick me when I'm handcuffed. That'll come back to haunt you.

AJ Barker ‏@A_Barker_82
There are times when life forces you to either learn from a situation or become victim to it...Life's 10% what happens and 90% how you react

AJ Barker ‏@A_Barker_82
The Weeknd f*ckin' bangs!! #imonit #repeateverysong #getenlightened

AJ Barker ‏@A_Barker_82
She said when she takes me back I'll be in the dog house....Breaks my heart after everything I did for her. There will be brighter days.

AJ Barker ‏@A_Barker_82
Unlike you, I don't have anything to hide. I don't pretend to have any shame. #TheWeeknd

AJ Barker ‏@A_Barker_82
Im taking a stand and making it official..Im anti-serial daters...Ladies, we all know who you are. #StayHydrated

AJ Barker ‏@A_Barker_82
I miss her. Its driving me crazy.. All I think about is how im going to cherish every second with her when I get her back. I'll be her best.

That's Twitter...***snort***

Well the good news is I found my new partner in a new start up called rants R us.
This guy put my rant on Vin to shame.:( It was rather long and I did not read it all (to many words and I hate words). He could have just said I got hurt and Kill is a DB. Got called a fag and a lame leg out of the deal. Goooooooooooo Gophers.

djktroll.jpg

I guess the only people to follow through on exposing their coach are the guys who pass on teh blow.

Latest posts