After sleeping on it what did we accomplish?

LOL...Barta is the opposite of Jack Kevorkian.....he keeps those contract alive to anyone with the last name Ferentz or McCaffery.

The long term contract I have signed I will be coaching the Hawkeyes until the end of time with my YODA.......
(Shakes head) You do realize that in 2019 Barta extended the contract of Lisa Bluder to 2025, right?

Lisa Bluder has more than earned it. Fran has earned a mini extension. At least Lisa knows how to get passed the first weekend.
It was done just before the NCAA tournament began (just like Fran's this year) and the previous year they had lost in the first round (with Megan Gustafson as the team leader); the year before that they were in the NIT. So at that point, one could say she didn't know how to get past the first round.

It was done just before the NCAA tournament began (just like Fran's this year) and the previous year they had lost in the first round (with Megan Gustafson as the team leader); the year before that they were in the NIT. So at that point, one could say she didn't know how to get past the first round.
She had an earlier Sweet 16 on her resume at Iowa. 2014-2015

I know one thing. If Fran got a point guard who was a top 5 player in the nation as a freshman, he would learn how to get past the first weekend real quick.