After Penn State loss...

Took a look at the schedule. These are probable wins IMO.

@ Nebraska
@ Northwestern
Rutgers
Wisconsin
Illinois
Penn State
Purdue

These would get us to 8. Then we need 2 of these 3 home games for 10-10.

Maryland
Michigan
Ohio State

And we could get one of these road games.

Purdue
Minnesota
Illinois
I think you missed a home game with Neb in group 1.

Also a road game at Indiana in group 3.

We still are in decent shape if we take care of group 1, but I don’t think 6-2 in group 1 is out of the question at all.

I think you missed a home game with Neb in group 1.

Also a road game at Indiana in group 3.

We still are in decent shape if we take care of group 1, but I don’t think 6-2 in group 1 is out of the question at all.

I think it's going to be all about group 1. We need a really good record in that group.

4 of the next 6 games are at Carver. The 2 road games are at Nebraska and at NW. I am thinking 4-2 during that stretch.
4-2 needs to be minimum for a .500 finish

The four home games are: Maryland, Michigan, Rutgers, and Wisconsin.

Iowa’s adjusted defense dropped on KenPom after that performance today. Heading in the other direction back towards triple digits now at 98.

I am thinking 6-0 or 5-1.

CJF's ankle is a big concern. Michigan, Wisconsin and Rutgers on paper you want to say they can and/or should win that at home, but this league is so crazy right now I am not confident saying it.

CJF's ankle is a big concern. Michigan, Wisconsin and Rutgers on paper you want to say they can and/or should win that at home, but this league is so crazy right now I am not confident saying it.

This league is so darn even thos year that if you eliminate all luck, most teams should finish 12-8 to 8/12. Crazy thin margin for error. This would have been the perfect year to not have injuries. It would have been a pretty good chance to back door into a conference championship with a 12-6 record or so.

CJF ankle is a huge concern.
Defensive transition was also a huge concern. Penn State was pushing it, even after made Iowa baskets. If we could make it a half court game we had a huge advantage. Penn State was only 8-28 from three, which continued another trend.

Took a look at the schedule. These are probable wins IMO.

@ Nebraska
@ Northwestern
Rutgers
Wisconsin
Illinois
Penn State
Purdue

These would get us to 8. Then we need 2 of these 3 home games for 10-10.

Maryland
Michigan
Ohio State

And we could get one of these road games.

Purdue
Minnesota
Illinois

Wisconsin is going to be a tough out

As usual in any sport

They played very well at Ohio State

Rutgers is going to be tough at home but we should win

Maryland, Michigan and Ohio State at Carver are winnable, but it won't be easy

Minnesota and Illinois away are possible

But Purdue is always very difficult to beat at their house, no matter who is on the team
One of the most difficult arenas to escape with a V

I like our chances of making the Dance

Going to be fun and interesting for all of us