After Penn State loss...

If we could have pulled that game out, my goal would have been a top 4 finish in conference. Probably going to be tough to pull it off without that win, but it's still possible. 4th place will probably have 8 losses.

If we could have pulled that game out, my goal would have been a top 4 finish in conference. Probably going to be tough to pull it off without that win, but it's still possible. 4th place will probably have 8 losses.
My only concern right now is making the dance, and I’m still not sure it’s a guarantee.

My only concern right now is making the dance, and I’m still not sure it’s a guarantee.

Mine too. I'm saying if we would have won that, my goals would have become loftly. Without looking, I'm guessing that was our 5th or 6th toughest game. Win that and it's gotta change a fan's goals.

Looking at the end of our schedule, we need as many as possible out of the next 6. I'm a little nervous of the next game in 3 days since we just went all out playing in a furnace.
Me too. How many times has a team played their hearts out, lost, and come out flat the next game. And extensive travel involved on both ends. Hopefully we can beat Nebraska on experience alone but they could be dangerous in Lincoln. We can't let them start quick out of the gate or get on a roll with three point shooting.

It sounds like CJ’s injury happened sometime prior to the game. I did notice him limping in the 1H. That will be interesting to follow.

Going to need to get contributions from elsewhere on Tuesday.

It sounds like CJ’s injury happened sometime prior to the game. I did notice him limping in the 1H. That will be interesting to follow.

Going to need to get contributions from elsewhere on Tuesday.
He wasn't right that was evident. I didn't know about the injury. Was anyone surprised Till didn't play? He was in the rotation, Fran will need bodies by Friday night, Maryland made the Hoosiers look bad.

He wasn't right that was evident. I didn't know about the injury. Was anyone surprised Till didn't play? He was in the rotation, Fran will need bodies by Friday night, Maryland made the Hoosiers look bad.

I think the Hoosiers made the Hoosiers look bad.

Not this team.

DePaul loss - Win 5

San Diego loss - Travel across the country and beat Syracuse

Michigan loss - Won 4 in a row

Not calling you out...pointing out reason for optimism.

I think it's more about being worn down after that game than the actual outcome.

Mine too. I'm saying if we would have won that, my goals would have become loftly. Without looking, I'm guessing that was our 5th or 6th toughest game. Win that and it's gotta change a fan's goals.
Took a look at the schedule. These are probable wins IMO.

@ Nebraska
@ Northwestern
Rutgers
Wisconsin
Illinois
Penn State
Purdue

These would get us to 8. Then we need 2 of these 3 home games for 10-10.

Maryland
Michigan
Ohio State

And we could get one of these road games.

Purdue
Minnesota
Illinois

Latest posts