Aerial Photos of the Stadium

Ozhawk

Pretty sure there will be some avail for sale sometime. There was a small Helicopter flying very low directly above the stadium that circled for most of the first half of the game.

Great atmosphere but the crowd seemed a little tame to me. It got loud at times but unlike many other night games at Kinnick there were some times it got real quiet.

Pretty sure there will be some avail for sale sometime. There was a small Helicopter flying very low directly above the stadium that circled for most of the first half of the game.

Great atmosphere but the crowd seemed a little tame to me. It got loud at times but unlike many other night games at Kinnick there were some times it got real quiet.

When you start backing off and playing ball control in the 2nd qt, then go full ball control inthe 2nd half...how is that going to keep the crowd wound up?

Weren't you one of the people who said there's no way the crowd could pull it off? :eek:

Weren't you one of the people who said there's no way the crowd could pull it off? :eek:

It wouldn't be fair to single him out; there were plenty of skeptics, myself included.

We give Rick Klatt a lot of grief, but he deserves all the credit in the world on this one. It was a great idea, and the fans pulled it off.

It wouldn't be fair to single him out; there were plenty of skeptics, myself included.

We give Rick Klatt a lot of grief, but he deserves all the credit in the world on this one. It was a great idea, and the fans pulled it off.

I'll admit, I was one that just didn't think they could pull it off, especially in that short of time. The old duffers really came thru & got the message.

Yea, to HawkeyeState4ever, it's easy to say Naa Na Na Na Naaaa Na after the fact. It could easily have gone the other way then you "would not have called it".

FANS WERE GREAT ALL NIGHT LONG!!! UNREAL NIGHT!

I don't understand why anyone ever thought it was a bad idea. Boise State has been doing this for awhile... not sure what made people think Iowa fans may not be able to successfully pull it off. Think about it, do you know any Iowa fan who doesn't have Iowa clothing? I honestly don't know a single person that cheers for Iowa that doesn't have Iowa gear. It's not very difficult to look at your ticket and wear the appropriate colored shirt.
That said, my god that atmosphere looked incredible. It made me think we should have been doing that a long time ago. The recruits that visited just got a healthy dose of what Iowa football is all about. Plus the way the fans showed respect for guys like Greenway. Who wouldn't want to be a part of that?

I indicated that I thought it would be tough....but the knee jerker reactor widdled it down to me coming out and say "NO WAY THE FANS PULL THIS OFF"

I traveled some distance to get to the game...wonder if the knee jerker did.

I indicated that I thought it would be tough....but the knee jerker reactor widdled it down to me coming out and say "NO WAY THE FANS PULL THIS OFF"

I traveled some distance to get to the game...wonder if the knee jerker did.

Wait, now I'm confused. Are you admitting to saying it or not? I really don't care.

Latest posts