ABC...Did Michigan Win?

racerhawk

You would almost think that Michigan won today, given the pro-Michigan narrative.

To heck (I'm polite) with Michigan, and the same with ABC. Go hawks!

yeah I'm tired of these Pro-Michigan ESPN announcers... You wouldve thought Iowa was getting pummeled and lucky

Jesse Palmer is such a ****** bag. He basicly talked like Mich gave Iowa the game. All he said about Iowa was....and I quote....."Huh, Iowa."

Started out that way...Out of 4 notes at the beginning of the game only one of them mentioned anything about Iowa really, the comment about Clayborn and even that was swayed to show the strength of some offensive line guy that was a non-factor today. Screw ABC/ESPN!

Jesse Palmer is such a ****** bag. He basicly talked like Mich gave Iowa the game. All he said about Iowa was....and I quote....."Huh, Iowa."

I'm getting tired of the lack of respect... How long to do we have to keep winning before people throw a bone our way... Any chance Iowa forced Michigan into some of those mistakes?

Iowa goes on the road and beats almighty Michigan.. If Michigan is so great, how about giving us some props. Otherwise, how about saying that Iowa went into the "Big House" and took care of business like they were supposed to. Another day at the office..

That's all I've got to say.

Iowa knocked the starting Meat chicken QB out of the game two years in a row. Pure luck, I tell ya.

The whole game was just simple mistakes by Michigan. They are maybe the 2nd greatest team in the Big Ten and with D-Rob locking in on the Heisman ballots, Iowa should have stayed home today and saved the gas money and hotel expenses.

ABC/ESPN announcers make me want to puke!

Big House? Looks like Iowa took them out back to the shed today.

His little derisive snort of "Iowa!"? I actually caught that, too. Palmer's a DB.

The list goes like this:

Michigan made a valiant effort....

What Michigan didn't seem to be able to do...

Too many mistakes for Michigan...

Not ONE bit of credit given to Iowa for winning. Unreal.

His little derisive snort of "Iowa!"? I actually caught that, too. Palmer's a DB.

The list goes like this:

Michigan made a valiant effort....

What Michigan didn't seem to be able to do...

Too many mistakes for Michigan...

Not ONE bit of credit given to Iowa for winning. Unreal.

That's the way it's been and will always be. The scoreboard speaks for itself.

Latest posts