Aaron White

Anyone else hearing rumblings that Aaron White might declare for the draft? In a weak draft class this might be the year to do it. Saw it on twitter somewhere

Haha, no. Sorry but he needs to develop a better jump shot before he can even think about the NBA. he's not quite quick enough other wise.

Anyone else hearing rumblings that Aaron White might declare for the draft? In a weak draft class this might be the year to do it. Saw it on twitter somewhere

DontFeedTheTroll.jpg

In a race to equality, the NBA is putting pressure on the owners to draft more gingers. So therefore having White declare for the draft is not only plausible but highly likely.

When Aaron was asked for a comment he simply reacted to news with a fist pump.

images

I hate to say this, because Aaron White is like a God on these boards, but I was more disappointed with his growth - or lack thereof - than anyone else on the team this year.

He was pretty much the same player as last year with more dunks and a worse jumpshot. Aaron needs to put in work this offseason and be the star he should be.

...and no way he plays in the NBA right now. No way.

I hate to say this, because Aaron White is like a God on these boards, but I was more disappointed with his growth - or lack thereof - than anyone else on the team this year.

He was pretty much the same player as last year with more dunks and a worse jumpshot. Aaron needs to put in work this offseason and be the star he should be.

...and no way he plays in the NBA right now. No way.

He seemed to be more effective last season. Other teams attempting to control or slow the pace have not helped.....

He is still one of our most potent weapons and has a rare ability to get to the free throw line, and put opponents on the bench with fouls......

The threes he hits are blessings, just like Zach.....

:)

Latest posts