Aaron White

I hate to say this, because Aaron White is like a God on these boards, but I was more disappointed with his growth - or lack thereof - than anyone else on the team this year.

He was pretty much the same player as last year with more dunks and a worse jumpshot. Aaron needs to put in work this offseason and be the star he should be.

...and no way he plays in the NBA right now. No way.

I'm ignoring the NBA stuff from the troll. I will say this about White. I think he did improve. Every coach in the conference watched him his freshman season and knew his strengths and weaknesses. Opposing teams tried to take away those strengths and expose his weaknesses. Despite this White had a very good season.

It is now White's turn. He knows how other teams are going to play him. He eliminates as many weaknesses as possible and takes the next step in his growth...and improves his stats as a result. I think White needs to be a 35% 3 point shooter and be able to finish with the "and 1" on the inside. He also needs to attempt a couple of mid range jumpers every game...good idea if he made at least 1 of them. If he does these 3 things he's scary good next year IMO.

Better hope he doesn't come back clowns, we will beat you three years in a row. Probably four because Woodbury and gessel really liked beating you this year. Suck in those nuts

Anyone else hearing rumblings that Aaron White might declare for the draft? In a weak draft class this might be the year to do it. Saw it on twitter somewhere

Still laughing at your source. Love it!!! If it was joke, I'd say, "good one", but I think it's just another sad troll attempt.

Trolling aside, White needs to get stronger and develop a consistent jumper to have any shot of getting drafted. Good news is he has 2 more years to develop.

He's faded these last 4 games and looks lackluster tonight. Hasn't scored more than 13 in the last 4 with a average of 9 points. For his second year he should be playing much stronger, more aggressive and a one/two punch with Marble.

Latest posts