A Throwback to Iowa Glory

OB-KM912_mcmill_G_20101019115123-1.jpg

I can't take the uniforms seriously until they make the shorts legit.

Someone needs to start a facebook page about bringing back the short shorts.

Like I have said before, we don't need the pre 80's short shorts, but something mid thigh would sure look better than these pantaloons.

I like them. Kneecap is a good length for hoops shorts.

I disagree. I have one pair of knee length hoops sorts. I feel like I am wearing a sail on each leg. I'm sure there isn't really enough wind resistance to affect me, but I do hate the feel. All the rest of my shorts end above the knee.

Do we have anyone on our team now that sees significant min on that team?

That team today wins the NCAA. College bball was so much better when kids routinely stayed 3+ years.

Agreed. Was watching the fab five 30 for 30 show the other night, and I don't think there is a single team this year that would make the elite eight if they were in the 1991-92 NCAA field. There were so many loaded teams, and you just don't see dominant seniors in college basketball anymore.

no problem with the length of shorts. I wont ware shorts that are above my knee. As far as the uniforms are concerned I think they are ugly. I Iowa would get more of a fresh, modern, forward thinking, new style look. Just my opinion.

Do we have anyone on our team now that sees significant min on that team?

That team today wins the NCAA. College bball was so much better when kids routinely stayed 3+ years.

I have made the argument that this is why you see more upsets now in the early rounds of the tourney. Again that is my perception that there are more upsets now then they were then.

Latest posts