A New Recruiting Low: Kid Picks Old Dominion Over Iowa

iowalaw

Banned
That's right, one of the kids we put a late full-court press on this week to shore up the defense of line has told coach ferentz that he is sticking with old dominion over An offer from one of the wealthiest, most well funded programs in the country. Very impressive job by the coaching staff on this one.

Meanwhile, it sounds like we are going to steal a commit from northern Iowa, a kid from Ankeny centennial. We are closer and closer to landing double figures number of kids from the state of Iowa. Take that UNI! Our coaching staff out works every other coaching staff in the country...or something.

That's right, one of the kids we put a late full-court press on this week to shore up the defense of line has told coach ferentz that he is sticking with old dominion over An offer from one of the wealthiest, most well funded programs in the country. Very impressive job by the coaching staff on this one.

Meanwhile, it sounds like we are going to steal a commit from northern Iowa, a kid from Ankeny centennial. We are closer and closer to landing double figures number of kids from the state of Iowa. Take that UNI! Our coaching staff out works every other coaching staff in the country...or something.

Which kid?

Yeah, I've spent too much time fundraising and schmoozing, so I'm going to make it up by watching more film and staying in this building.

Also to add. Iowa gets to give more living expenses money next year along with all the Power 5 schools. Lol we still lost out to Old Dominion.

Which shows you that KF phoning it in the last couple years to raise money didn't really help. X)

Actually he said he was raising money, not recruiting. This program might be a steaming pile of **** and an absolute joke losing to teams like Iowa State but Barta and Ferentz are still raking in millions. In their minds everything is peachy. Until fans get a ******* clue and quit handing over their hard earned money to these ******** the program will just continue to get worse.

I feel like everytime I see "Iowa offers *insert name*" and I go and get info on the guy, they're unranked and have a list of about 3 D1 schools that offered him.

It's getting sickening.

The kids name is Miles fox. A 270 pound defensive lineman out of Georgia. I like that we are recruiting the southeast a little bit, but seriously, getting out recruited by a no-name program is just embarrassing. Our coach literally makes eight times more money than their coach.

Which kid?

Thank goodness we brought in all these young, eager coaches with a passion for football. They must be phenomenal recruiters.

I feel like everytime I see "Iowa offers *insert name*" and I go and get info on the guy, they're unranked and have a list of about 3 D1 schools that offered him.It's getting sickening.
What players are you seeing with 3 other D1 offers? It's to the point where if I see a check in the box next to Eastern Michigan, I'm mildly excited.

740.gif