A&M/Bama

4 MOAR YEARZ!!

Thank you, President Obama, for making this country great again, and for healing us after the disastrous Shrub reign of incompetence and terror.

FOUR MORE YEARS!!!!!

Obvious drunk is obvious.
Sleep it off buddy.

Obvious drunk is obvious.
Sleep it off buddy.

You and your backwardsass beliefs are punchlines. You are fast approaching irrelevance, as proven by this week's election results. Even your hero chris crisco is an Obama fan. That has to hurt.

You and your backwardsass beliefs are punchlines. You are fast approaching irrelevance, as proven by this week's election results. Even your hero chris crisco is an Obama fan. That has to hurt.

Woke up and still drunk huh?

By the way numbnutses? numbnutsi? Anyway...take the sh*t on outta here! Election's over AND there's a forum for it! (rumor has it it has created a legend);)

This game should put an end to all of the idiotic, how would Alabama do against an NFL team talk. This was an overrated Alabama team with a good, but nowhere near as great as last season's, defense and a solid, but only slightly above average QB.

I know communists throughout history haven't exactly been a model of class, but one would think you could at least try.

This game should put an end to all of the idiotic, how would Alabama do against an NFL team talk. This was an overrated Alabama team with a good, but nowhere near as great as last season's, defense and a solid, but only slightly above average QB.
True.

I heard this before and have used it when things like this have been brought up and I believe someone mentioned it on the radio last week as well but, "while Alabama may have some players who can play in the NFL, the Chiefs have 50+ that do"...I think the KXnO morning guys or maybe it was the DP Show contacted someone in Vegas and they said that the worst NFL teams would be a 24pt favorite against Alabama...and that was before they lost yesterday (obviously).

Latest posts