A&M/Bama

If Iowa was doing this against anyone, I'd say anyone (in this case Bama) is going to win this game.

Shot called. Bama's going to win this now.

Edit: I suck. I was right when I said Iowa would lose and wrong when I said some team I don't care about would...:(

Won't work, stop trying.

It...or rather, we...already worked. Check the vote totals, loser. The only bloc your trog won was old white males, a quickly shrinking demographic.
Obsolete at 30. LOL.

Now we get to hear for 4 weeks why a 1 loss Bama team should get to the title over an undefeated (fill in the blank).

It...or rather, we...already worked. Check the vote totals, loser. The only bloc your trog won was old white males, a quickly shrinking demographic.
Obsolete at 30. LOL.

So much hate, from such a small (minded) man.

Cheer up buddy, it will be OK.

Now we get to hear for 4 weeks why a 1 loss Bama team should get to the title over an undefeated (fill in the blank).

Is that any worse than hearing the calls for noterlame, whose only quality win was over a very weak OU team?

So much hate, from such a small (minded) man.

Cheer up buddy, it will be OK.

HAHAHAHA!! FOUR MORE YEARS! FOUR MORE YEARS!
boatosaurus, caught in the tar out there in Grimey. Don't worry, boatie-poo...your fossilized remains may end up in a museum some day.

HAHAHAHA!! FOUR MORE YEARS! FOUR MORE YEARS!
boatosaurus, caught in the tar out there in Grimey. Don't worry, boatie-poo...your fossilized remains may end up in a museum some day.

I don't think you even know what you are talking about anymore.

And stop skirting the rules, if you had some self control you woudn't have been locked out in the first place.

You no consider Michigan, Stanford, or USC quality wins?

michigan, no
stanford, controversial so no
usc, how many losses do they have now, 3? even if noterlame beats them, it's hardly a quality win

I don't think you even know what you are talking about anymore.

And stop skirting the rules, if you had some self control you woudn't have been locked out in the first place.

4 MOAR YEARZ!!

Thank you, President Obama, for making this country great again, and for healing us after the disastrous Shrub reign of incompetence and terror.

FOUR MORE YEARS!!!!!

You guys should thank us over here in the big 12... We knew the only way to get this done was to send over one of our middle of the road teams and do it!:eek:

Latest posts