A couple of positives.

"Which is sort of the point here. They didn't use him enough. But apparently it's beyond the scope of your comprehension that KF could struggle with the proper utilization of available personnel. Iowa was 7th in the B1G in scoring so it's not like these 4th down conversions were providing huge dividends."

We scored TD's instead of field goals on nearly every drive we attempted and succeeded on 4th down. Reading comprehension and basic math skills would seem to be serious issues of yours. The Hawks would have been 10th in scoring if you swap those 14 TD's for field goals. This was one time this year that the coaches actually utilized the strengths of our personel. Did you watch any Iowa games this year? Did you read the previous posts in this thread....confused? Back to the circus CyClown troll.

We scored TD's instead of field goals on nearly every drive we attempted and succeeded on 4th down. Reading comprehension and basic math skills would seem to be serious issues of yours. The Hawks would have been 10th in scoring if you swap those 14 TD's for field goals. This was one time this year that the coaches actually utilized the strengths of our personel.
You're saying that Iowa scored a TD on every single drive that they converted a 4th down? That is clearly bullsh**. And even if they did, you would then have to factor in how many times they passed up a makeable FG to go for it on 4th down and failed to convert. At least 3 such instances come immediately to mind. You're pretty dumb.

Last edited:
"You're saying that Iowa scored a TD on every single drive that they converted a 4th down?"

I said nearly, not every. There's only one dumb Clown troll here running his weak mouth. Eleven successful 4th down attempts ended up being TD's and they generated 77 points. On one other success, the Hawks ended up kicking a field goal. If we attempted & made a FG on all 22 times we went for it on 4th down we would have gotten 66 points. Four successes occured out beyond the 35 yard line, so no field goal would have been attempted which means FG's would have gotten us 54 points with no misses. I did the math & U is the dumbest.

BirdsOfPrey vs. MrEHawk

0hQyd5L.gif

Kirk loses to Paul freaking Rhoads on a regular basis, so the quality of the coach on the other side has little to do with whether we lose or not. We make things very simple for bad coaches, they know exactly what we are going to do and even what our audibles will be.

So do we. Run left or run right.

"You're saying that Iowa scored a TD on every single drive that they converted a 4th down?" I said nearly, not every. There's only one dumb Clown troll here running his weak mouth. Eleven successful 4th down attempts ended up being TD's and they generated 77 points. On one other success, the Hawks ended up kicking a field goal. If we attempted & made a FG on all 22 times we went for it on 4th down we would have gotten 66 points. Four successes occured out beyond the 35 yard line, so no field goal would have been attempted which means FG's would have gotten us 54 points with no misses. I did the math & U is the dumbest.
I didn't say we should have kicked a field goal every time, idiot, but your boy Kurt clearly left some points on the field this year for his underachieving, 7-5 team. You need to pay closer attention to the games, assuming that you watch them at all.

I didn't say we should have kicked a field goal every time, idiot, but your boy Kurt clearly left some points on the field this year for his underachieving, 7-5 team. You need to pay closer attention to the games, assuming that you watch them at all.

If this argument with BOP were a fight the following would apply.

images

"You're saying that Iowa scored a TD on every single drive that they converted a 4th down?"

I said nearly, not every. There's only one dumb Clown troll here running his weak mouth. Eleven successful 4th down attempts ended up being TD's and they generated 77 points. On one other success, the Hawks ended up kicking a field goal. If we attempted & made a FG on all 22 times we went for it on 4th down we would have gotten 66 points. Four successes occured out beyond the 35 yard line, so no field goal would have been attempted which means FG's would have gotten us 54 points with no misses. I did the math & U is the dumbest.

Anyone with 1/2 a brain could see this was a coaching strategy to do this all year long, and as your stats show, it paid off. Thanks for looking all that up, as I was curious myself. I figured since we converted on 63% that it had to have lead to more Pts. than taking the FG, but this proves that it did.

This thread was about positives and my posts were related to whether going for it on 4th down was part of the game plan. I have no idea what MrEHawk/Clown is even talking about now. Keep switching topics because everything you say is nonsense...idiot.....not going to follow the clown troll under the bridge. 154 posts bashing the Hawkeyes...impressive.

Last edited:
This thread was about positives and my posts were related to whether going for it on 4th down was part of the game plan. I have no idea what MrEHawk/Clown is even talking about now. Keep switching topics because everything you say is nonsense...idiot...a**hat...but*sniffer....not going to follow the clown troll under the bridge. 154 posts bashing the Hawkeyes...impressive.

He's not a clown troll, just a old Alt troll. He has been around by many other names before.

And these stats don't even include the amount of time this kept the ball in the Hawks' hands and out of our opponents'. It may not seem like much of an advantage if you only look at the point differential (although 23 points is fairly significant), but it's unknown how many points that may have kept off the board for our opponents by keeping a drive going.

You got smacked, tried switching topics, failed badly again, grasped one more time, but ended up taking a severe beatdown. Nothing you write makes sense or is based on fact. It's all "bash the Hawks" garbage. 165 idiotic posts trashing the Hawks relentlessly.....bravo. You got nothing, all you can do is repost someone else's pic as you slink back under your troll bridge.

Latest posts