#7 Virginia vs Iowa Gamethread

Milldaddy

Virginia comes into tonight's game with a record of 4-0. From what I can tell, they haven't played anybody that is good, but they are obviously a good team.

Nobody really jumps out stats wise, they have 3 guys averaging double digit points.

Tip-off - Around 6 PM Central

TV - CBS Sports Network

Prediction - Virginia 74, Iowa - 62

Peter Jok - 17 Points

Need someone else to step up tonight not named Peter Jok or Tyler Cook.

Go Hawks

Last edited:
Virginia comes into tonight's game with a record of 4-0. From what I can tell, they haven't played anybody that is good, but they are obviously a good team.

Nobody really jumps out stats wise, they have 3 guys averaging double digit points.

Tip-off - Around 8 PM Central

TV - CBS Sports Network

Peter Jok - 17 Points

Go Hawks
Why is it bad if Jok or Cook step up?

Could be the toughest opponent we play all year. Need to keep the game competitive and hopefully pull it out at the end with a little luck

Lol at Iowa basketball getting lucky at the end. I was watching the end of the Illinois State ISU game and when the last second shot didn't fall, it thought "that goes in against Iowa for sure.

What's cooking tonight?
ffaebdd5e123486b46aa232adf2924a1.jpg

Lol at Iowa basketball getting lucky at the end. I was watching the end of the Illinois State ISU game and when the last second shot didn't fall, it thought "that goes in against Iowa for sure.

Haha yep I was thinking the same thing. They got gifted that win

Tip-off - Around 8 PM Central

TV - CBS Sports Network

Peter Jok - 17 Points

Go Hawks
ESPN app has it starting at 6pm CST. Is it definitely @8pm CST?

You mean Indiana St.?

Latest posts