7 Hawks Invited To The Combine

Where did you get this? I've heard bernstine is going to the combine.

EDIT: I did find the list but I still bet that bernstine ends up getting an invite.

He has over a 40 inch vertical and a 4.4 40.... there is no way he doesn't get invited.

Last edited:
Where did you get this? I've heard bernstine is going to the combine.EDIT: I did fine the list but I still bet that bernstine ends up getting an invite.He has over a 40 inch vertical and a 4.4 40.... there is no way he doesn't get invited.
That's why we were all wondering why he wasn't on the list he definitely earned at least an opportunity to prove he's next level material.

name the last time a team won 10 games without anyone being draft worthy. not sure if serious here....

winning games=having talent.

Boise State, basically anytime before 2006:D

But seriously, I wasn't saying that we could actually win 10 games with no draft worthy players. But we're putting out a lot of talent, especially recently, and we have one good year to show for it.

I think those two also deserve a look to very honest.

Ebert, yes. PersaStrong, no. PersaStrong might have gotten a look pre-injury, but he just hasn't been the same after the injury. He's pinpoint accurate, but he just ain't tall enough and lacks the arm strength to play in the League.

Do they hand out more invites later or how would that work?

Bernstine is an elite athlete and pretty good football player. Very surprised he didn't get an invite.

Ebert, yes. PersaStrong, no. PersaStrong might have gotten a look pre-injury, but he just hasn't been the same after the injury. He's pinpoint accurate, but he just ain't tall enough and lacks the arm strength to play in the League.
Come on now. 1st 2 TDs in the Super Bowl were scored by undrafted free agents who did not go to the combine (Woodhead and Cruz). There's hope for Persa yet!

Jordan battled injuries his entire career. If he didnt get an invite after his senior year, what does it take? Geez

I believe we"ll see both Binns and JB in the league, just like the rest of you, hard to believe they didn't get invites.

even if binns and bernstine dont end up getting to go to the combine i believe both will impress at the hawkeye workout. i dont think binns will get drafted but i do think someone will take a flyer on bernstine. persa played himself out of a trip to the combine at the senior bowl or whatever senior thing he went to. i saw a few write ups about how disappointing he was during workouts and everything.

Latest posts