6 seconds of hell...

loesshillshawk

This is what is coming to the desert boys. All this talk of if we lose, hot temperatures, no Norm...this team is focused and losing is simply not an option. This team is focused and they expect us to be focused too. LOSING IS NOT AN OPTION...6 seconds of hell for Arizona. Hide the women and children HELL is coming to town...Iowa 27-Arizona 6

Last edited:
Just thought you might need this Loesshillhawk!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4GUbE9tqDA]YouTube - Iowa Hawkeye Football - 2009 Defense - 6 Seconds of Hell[/ame]

You suppose and AZ fans have watched that? And, in particular, took notice of how many times the D-line caused issues in the backfield. And how many times it happened against offensive lines better than theirs (like OSU, PSU and Wisky). I saw an awful lot of Clayborn, Ballard, Klug and Binns in that vid, reeking havoc while going 4 on 5, 6 or 7. I would think that would give them paws, and consider that those same four guys still line up on the defensive line. Plus that this year they have very capable back ups to continue the onslaught in their absense.

Not to mention that arguably their best performance of the year wasn't on there. Ummm, Orange Bowl anyone?

Clayborn is a baaaaaad man, a very baaaaaaad man!

Which gets me thinking, do you think this bad man is going to allow the AZ offensive line dictate the terms? Nope.

Not to mention that arguably their best performance of the year wasn't on there. Ummm, Orange Bowl anyone?
Although the orange bowl was an outstanding defensive performance, I gotta say that IMO holding the high powered PSU offense to 3 points for the final 58 minutes of the game was more impressive.

you guys are forgetting something very important and i think you're underestimating its importance.

this year the cats will "bear down". that has to be worth at least a 40 point swing

You tell Arizona the Iowa Hawkeyes are comin...and HELL'S Comin' with 'em

tombstone.jpg

Very nice, Loess. Lets photoshop some yellow in the clothing and put a hawk emblem on the coats and hats.

I just cant wait for this game to finally get here and be over with.... Arizona fans are just as annoying as the delusional cyclone fans..

I hadn't seen that one before, stuff like that never gets old.

Another thing I noticed besides the DL being in the backfield was a lot of Edds and Angerer. I think Tarp and Nielsen will handle it this week but, man, I miss those guys!

Latest posts