50/50 for Gator Bowl

Bohawk

Got a call from a friend in Jax last night who is close to the situation. He said Music City is most likely down to Louisville and ND (I believe that's what he said...I was driving) and the January 2nd Gator will take a Big Ten team. They are choosing between Penn State and Iowa and a lot of people in the room are pulling for Iowa. If it's Iowa, we will most likely play Auburn since they wouldn't want a rematch with LSU. If it's Penn State, they will get either Auburn or LSU.

So it's either Jax or SF. I'm pulling hard for Jax.

You don't have to believe me and if it doesn't come true, feel free to talk bad about me.

Bohawk - you won a prestigious Moderator of the Year Award a few years ago, so I doubt that anyone will say anything bad about you. Have you spoken with Jon about a potential bowl charter? Will it leave from the Quad Cities, Des Moines or Cedar Rapids? If Jacksonville, where will the charter be staying?

Thx for the info.

Got a call from a friend in Jax last night who is close to the situation. He said Music City is most likely down to Louisville and ND (I believe that's what he said...I was driving) and the January 2nd Gator will take a Big Ten team. They are choosing between Penn State and Iowa and a lot of people in the room are pulling for Iowa. If it's Iowa, we will most likely play Auburn since they wouldn't want a rematch with LSU. If it's Penn State, they will get either Auburn or LSU.

You don't have to believe me and if it doesn't come true, feel free to talk bad about me.

Auburn would beat us down, 48-17ish. Gator Bowl is more historic but maybe San Fran would be a better chance to win.

It doesnt really matter, but didnt Louisville just play Notre Dame?

Bohawk - you won a prestigious Moderator of the Year Award a few years ago, so I doubt that anyone will say anything bad about you. Have you spoken with Jon about a potential bowl charter? Will it leave from the Quad Cities, Des Moines or Cedar Rapids? If Jacksonville, where will the charter be staying?

Thx for the info.

That moderator tag seems to follow me. It doesn't pay as much as you'd think. I don't know squat about bowl trips.

ESPN projects Iowa playing in the Holiday Bowl vs USC
Lots of crazy projections out there. A couple of places even have us going to the Outback Bowl. I don't see that happening. My money is on Jacksonville or San Fran.