4-Star RB Ricky Parks Announcing Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
And so it begins...

iu
Yep. This is the first of many.

And it’s going to gain momentum with each successive recruiting miss.

Yep. This is the first of many.

And it’s going to gain momentum with each successive recruiting miss.

I guess we just wait for the investigation to provide the findings. Regardless, we largely know how this will play out. The damage is done. That independent investigation could completely exonerate the remaining coaches presently on the staff and it just doesn’t matter. ESPN, talking heads, etc will not show that side of the facts. Systemic racism and cancel culture make far better news stories actually presenting the FULL story. And it’s nothing that the coaches can even advertise to support their cause. “Hey recruit, in case you didn’t see the follow-up investigation findings, it was determined that we’re not racists, FYI.” No media outlet, probably including HN or the like, former, or current player will speak up to fully follow-up on an outcome in favor of Iowa. That said, if the alternative is revealed, then that’s another separate problem. And for me personally, if the negative continues to be proven for either of the Ferentz’s, boot the staff and promote Kelvin Bell to HC. That’ll fix the narrative overnight. I feel he could grow into the position with the right supporting cast. Just my two cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts