4* player with Iowa interests

i also never said Diamond is/was coming to Iowa
all i said was the chance are about 20% or 1 in 5
if Iowa had no chance Diamond would not of put Iowa on his list
and from what i was told when Diamond came out with his final 5 the 5th team came down to Iowa and Wisky
wiscy was the 5th choice but now with all the coaching changes at Wisky, Diamond dropped them and replaced Wisky with Iowa
i would take diamond as a OT over O'Conner or Kozan as he fits the bill as a OT at 6'6 290
vs O'Conner or Kozan at 6'4 285 for both, it is my opinion that the latter 2 are more suited for the OG spot in KF's OL
beside where are all the smart *** comments now about being more optimistic going forward with putting out how recruiting is improving

There is a .00001% Diamond comes to Iowa. Also the Vandy wr backed out of a commitment to Minnesota before Vandy.

so that makes him a flake
maybe just maybe he liked the WR coach better at Vandy and has decided to go with the coach
or is this sour grapes because he didn't choose Iowa

Reading comprehension... I didnt make the statement just pointing out the OBVIOUS. Suprised a recruiting guru like yourself didn't have that figured it out.

no problem reading what was said; he was called a flake and i asked why
his position coach and primary recruiter for Vandy, left he was more involed with Vandy coaches as for Minnesota; top rated kids do stay home on occasion just not here in Iowa the last few years, Barrent, French and now Darbogh

no problem reading what was said; he was called a flake and i asked why his position coach and primary recruiter for Vandy, left he was more involed with Vandy coaches as for Minnesota; top rated kids do stay home on occasion just not here in Iowa the last few years, Barrent, French and now Darbogh

I give up.

about time as your responses make no sense

Is this a joke? NONE of your responses ever make sense.

I think Diamond is greatly over-rated. He looked lazy and uninterested (or overmatched) in the Semper Fidelis All-American Bowl. I was not impressed with him one bit.

At least if he would quote the poster who he is talking his posts would make a little more sense.

Periods would help a lot too. I see that he's found the "," key so hopefully he can just get one over to that "." key! I have faith that you can do it, herby!

never said we would get Diamond, besides the word that i heard is his academics are a question mark, in the end we get who we get

Is this a joke? NONE of your responses ever make sense.

I think Diamond is greatly over-rated. He looked lazy and uninterested (or overmatched) in the Semper Fidelis All-American Bowl. I was not impressed with him one bit.
Completely agree. Glad he will be going somewhere else.

Latest posts