4* player with Iowa interests

herbyhawk

Banned
WR Gabriel Marks 6'0 175 4.6 40 open no favorite some say he has a offer i see none by rivals
OL Joey O'Conner 6'4 295 lbs Iowa inTop 3
OL Alex Kozan 6'4 295 lbs Iowa in Top 5
OL Jordan Diamond 289 lbs Iowa in Top 5
SDE Javonte Magee 6'5 262 lbs open no favorites
OLB Deashaun Rippy 6'2 198 open no favorites

these are 4* listed by rivals,was going to list 3*'s but to many out there to list

WR Gabriel Marks 6'0 175 4.6 40 open no favorite some say he has a offer i see none by rivals
OL Joey O'Conner 6'4 295 lbs Iowa inTop 3
OL Alex Kozan 6'4 295 lbs Iowa in Top 5
OL Jordan Diamond 289 lbs Iowa in Top 5
SDE Javonte Magee 6'5 262 lbs open no favorites
OLB Deashaun Rippy 6'2 198 open no favorites

these are 4* listed by rivals,was going to list 3*'s but to many out there to list

Marks seems to be WSU to lose.
Those three lineman all depend on what happens at OSU and who they take.
Magee favors Baylor, Mizzou, TexasAM.
Rippy favors WVU, UCLA, Colorado.

Probably only one more 4* in our future.. one of the OL prospects.

Was really hoping for Lambert to have a shot at 6.

Though Rippy has a strange Top 3..

Flint is a 3* on rivals
its hard to figure out ESPN as they don't list players that are interested in Iowa like Rivals does and i find Rivals more reliable on the interested players and what level
on rivals those platers that you listed show no favorites

Remember our 5 star lineman from Atlantic,Iowa,remember Hayden Fry's running back/kick off receiver who was the number 4 or 5 athlete in the country who could not get eligible for a couple years and when he did, he sucked.In Kirk, I trust ! I go to every game and every bowl game.You guys don't even know bad football !I was there when we one game, but we probably had more fun then.Open bottle's were the norm in the stands!

Hawkfarmer is right. If you look at those recruiting classes, it almost seems that half of each class from 2007-2009 is missing. Now I understand the 10 walk ons in the 2 deeps.

You have to go with an open bottle all the time to be happy with 7 wins a year.

I don't think anyone is real happy about it, but you wanted an explanation for 7-6 and 10 walkons in the 2 deeps. I gave it to you, poor talent in recruiting and those players leaving.

Yes we are. After his initial announcement, he kicked Wisco out and moved Iowa in with all the coaching turmoil up there.. we are essentially his 5th and largely it's just a "show"

I stand corrected. I stopped paying attention after the unveiling of his Top 5 on twitter.

With Ward, Johnson, Ekakitie and Fleming on board there are lot of people in his ear about Iowa
i feel Iowa has a good shot at him, as for Rippy and Magee not so much, but you never know, i remember how big of a surprise it was when Hunter committed
O'Conner or Kozan will be good gets at Guard and build quality depth on the line to go with Walsh and Blythe

Last edited:

Latest posts