#4 Iowa @ Indiana Game Day Thread

Frans gonna have to get on the team to be more aggressive and get on the refs about the physicality and hope we get some calls.

I'm not sure if Indiana will even have a 2nd half in them. They're gunna gas out in the first half. I kinda hope we're down 8 at half. They won't come out intense and we'll own them.

Boys need to wake up & get their assets in gear. We have a chance now to get this back to where we need it

This is just Indiana's night. Everything going their way... balls bouncing right, raining 25 footers.

This is just ******* stupid. Every 3 is going in for Indiana and every rebound is bouncing right to them. And we can't make ****. I'm about to turn this crap off.

I'm not sure if Indiana will even have a 2nd half in them. They're gunna gas out in the first half. I kinda hope we're down 8 at half. They won't come out intense and we'll own them.

That's my hope. There's no way they can keep up this level of intensity for 40 minutes.

All in all we're still in this just fine. Keep it at single digits and I like our chances. We'll fix this three point shooting crap. I believe.

What are these morons booing? The refs are letting the play super physical. I keep thinking we're playing in Ames.

Latest posts