3 Running Backs with 200* yards in a season

RADMAN

When has there been a team that had 3 different running backs have 200* yards in a game. The * is because Daniels had 195. I have watched college football for more years than I want to admit. All of the great Nebraska teams, the Oklahoma teams, Florida and Florida State. I can't remember anyone having three different running backs with that kind of production in the same year.

Very good point. Let Daniels borrow 5 of Canzeri's yards to take away the asterik.

A great statement about the Off Line, CJ audibling into some of these runs, and the running backs and receivers blocking for them.

My guess is Wisconsin. Was that last year or the year before? They had two guys getting huge yards in the same game almost every week it seemed like. And I'm sure the third would've been right in the mix with them if they needed to use him. I just wanted to see him get a fourth rushing touchdown so we could have 3 guys with that stat.

When has there been a team that had 3 different running backs have 200* yards in a game. The * is because Daniels had 195. I have watched college football for more years than I want to admit. All of the great Nebraska teams, the Oklahoma teams, Florida and Florida State. I can't remember anyone having three different running backs with that kind of production in the same year.

I would be surprised if there were more than just a 3 or so schools that had this simply because it would take the perfect mix of a great offense line, scheduling,depth at RB, and the right mix of injuries to give three guys the chance to be the feature back.

Iowa backs have combined for eight 100-yard rushing games this season, compared to two a year ago. This is the first time an FBS team has had three backs go for at least 195 yards since LSU in 1997. Canzeri had 256 yards against Illinois, Wadley 204 against Northwestern.

Iowa backs have combined for eight 100-yard rushing games this season, compared to two a year ago. This is the first time an FBS team has had three backs go for at least 195 yards since LSU in 1997. Canzeri had 256 yards against Illinois, Wadley 204 against Northwestern.

Who were the LSU guys? I can't find any info on them

Latest posts