3 Plays from being 10-0

ChosenChildren

Think about these 3 plays:

1. Do we win if Mossbrucker makes the extra point against AZ? I think we do.
2. We win if Meyers makes the chip shot field goal against Wisky in the first half or if we defend the fake punt in the 2nd half.
3. I think we win today if Stanzi doesn't throw the 4th qtr pick (he got a little greedy and impatient on that one; too bad because he really is a fine QB).

I think we are 3 simple plays from being 10-0. Pretty amazing isn't it, the fine line between winning and losing in the Big Ten?

I like how you selectively leave out the part where Indiana drops the game winning TD. So are we 4 plays away from being 9-1?

I've got to admit that I'm mad about the Hawks. They aren't playing to the quality that I thought they are. So, either they aren't that quality or they are under-performing. I really think it is sensible to expect them to lose their last two games. They show signs of being in the middle of a collapse with the evidence from the last two weekends. So, the "three play" storyline isn't holding water for me. Some things that make this all harder to be with: so far, we have lost to 3 teams we really don't like; I had been mad at the pollsters for underbuying the Hawks and I hate that they were right all along; Ferentz is a great guy, but he gets paid an awful lot of money. Oh well, football is just a game, right?

Think about these 3 plays:

1. Do we win if Mossbrucker makes the extra point against AZ? I think we do.
2. We win if Meyers makes the chip shot field goal against Wisky in the first half or if we defend the fake punt in the 2nd half.
3. I think we win today if Stanzi doesn't throw the 4th qtr pick (he got a little greedy and impatient on that one; too bad because he really is a fine QB).

I think we are 3 simple plays from being 10-0. Pretty amazing isn't it, the fine line between winning and losing in the Big Ten?

Think about this:

If you wish in one hand and Sh** in the other, which hand get full faster?

I think Chosen should detail out a narrative that explains how we could theoretically win the national championship.

And last year, when we were 9-0...we could have easily been 6-3 or 5-4. This is iowa football, a play or two can determine the outcome of the game. Last year, we got lucky when we needed to.

Latest posts