#3 Hawkeyes - Wildcats Game Thread

Geez…Watching the flow and quality of the game would never think Hawks up 9. Very sloppy, which seems to be the requisite start for Ladies, lately.
Way too many missed bunnies by so many to start last 3 games!

LOVE a Kate Martin 3.
Gotta get Gabbie and Mollie to find theirs by March.
Given the inside deficiencies against all those giants that others have, gonna need all hands on deck from the outside come NCAA time.

I don’t think the Hawks have to put in a lot of effort against most teams. I watch these games hoping that Caitlin gets either the basket or the assist on every possession.

Stat of the game I saw from this one was 28 assists to 5 TOs.... You're not going to lose playing like that as a team. Unreal. Only 5 TOs playing as uptempo as they do is remarkable. 10 isn't even too many when you consider the amount of possessions they usually have per game. But this is pretty unbelievable

Looked like a pretty complete team.
Defense. Scoring from many....inside and outside.
I'm not gonna lie, I loved watching Clark/Czinano.
But Clark/Stuelke is sometimes just breathtaking. And if you blink, you may miss some of the sneakiest basketball ever played.
Davis and Martin just throwing wrenches at teams who think they have some kind of gameplan for Clark.
At any time Goodman/Feuerbach/O'Grady/Affolter coming off the bench and doing something remarkable.

I think this team is more for me like watching the combination of hosts on Top Gear. Just this perfectly entertaining matrix of personality, style, and play.

I enjoy watching this team play more and more every time they play. Name a team that seems to be having more fun than these last two seasons of these Iowa teams.

Scheels in Cedar Falls is selling NIL stuff.
Lab4Lno.png