2t Conversion play

uihawk82

I hadnt heard that the QB draw was the set 2 pt play from practice until reading that Gazette article in the BF thread. Anyway, that little sit down pass route to Ragaini for the first TD worked pretty well. And it could go to any number of receivers.

I hadnt heard that the QB draw was the set 2 pt play from practice until reading that Gazette article in the BF thread. Anyway, that little sit down pass route to Ragaini for the first TD worked pretty well. And it could go to any number of receivers.

And don't you have to dive if you see someone coming? I think he goes a little air borne he gets in. It's go time.

The fact that the game ended with a Badger kneel-down at the Iowa 11 makes this discussion rather moot. If the try is good, Wisconsin kicks a field goal with no time left, and wins by 3 instead of 2.

The fact that the game ended with a Badger kneel-down at the Iowa 11 makes this discussion rather moot. If the try is good, Wisconsin kicks a field goal with no time left, and wins by 3 instead of 2.
Not really. Taylor popped a big run when they were trying to run the clock out. Chances are their mindset is completely different there if they needed points. Probably more shotgun looks and potentially some pressure throws for Coan.

Also UWs field goal kickers are atrocious.

this
he is 6'4", 235 lbs. jump, hold ball out. Delayed start as well
Delayed start looked like he was selling pass first, then going to take off...it just sometimes looks like he is pulling a plow when he tries to get mobile.

Last edited:
we don't know that though. mentally as a player of both the offense and the defense, let alone the calls by the oc and dc, change if its a tie game in the last 2 minutes, as opposed to a 2 point game in the last 2 minutes. we're assuming based on what happened. having said that. the way they were running the ball, they probably march right down.

I read some stuff on the wiscy page today that showed it was a good call. the players said on defense they were completely surprised on the play, they were 100 Percent expecting pass, were fooled. the ref stepping up changed things a lot on the play. lengthened stanleys route to the end zone without a blocker and the linebacker was able to meet him there. loved the call at the time and even more after reading the wiscy defenders comments, just didn't work. linebacker on wiscy and then the safety made a great play.

Latest posts