#25 Iowa vs #12 OSU game thread

Iowa got out rebounded 47-40. The game was being called pretty close and the Hawks were trying desperately to not get into foul trouble. I think the Hawks won the game with this stat. Iowa 26 assists OSU had 5. OSU doesn't play team ball and likes to play it's all about me ball. Kathleen Doyle was lights out against Mitchell. I think she wore her out. When Doyle got into foul trouble they put Alexis on Mitchell and that's when Mitchell got some good looks. Alexis did a pretty decent job on her none the less. My girl Chase played a very good game with getting a double double. 12 points and 11 rebounds. There wasn't a Hawkeye that didn't play well. The Mac attack is back and her defensive effort is huge. Coach Lisa did another great job with substitutions and switching players around. Great vocal crowd tonight and I hope more show up for the game Sunday! The Hawks owe those fuskers a butt whooping so you don't want to miss out! When you come to the ladies game you are required to be very vocal! :) Great game Hawks and as usual GO HAWKS!

Nice. How the heck did they lose to that goofer team?
That was Mac's first game back and she wasn't ready to fire up 3 pointers. When we lost Tania and Mac it was huge. They are getting their stuff back together and we got some paybacks to dish out!

Iowa got out rebounded 47-40. The game was being called pretty close and the Hawks were trying desperately to not get into foul trouble. I think the Hawks won the game with this stat. Iowa 26 assists OSU had 5. OSU doesn't play team ball and likes to play it's all about me ball. Kathleen Doyle was lights out against Mitchell. I think she wore her out. When Doyle got into foul trouble they put Alexis on Mitchell and that's when Mitchell got some good looks. Alexis did a pretty decent job on her none the less. My girl Chase played a very good game with getting a double double. 12 points and 11 rebounds. There wasn't a Hawkeye that didn't play well. The Mac attack is back and her defensive effort is huge. Coach Lisa did another great job with substitutions and switching players around. Great vocal crowd tonight and I hope more show up for the game Sunday! The Hawks owe those fuskers a butt whooping so you don't want to miss out! When you come to the ladies game you are required to be very vocal! :) Great game Hawks and as usual GO HAWKS!

You really do know your chit, Ill give you that. Solid post! Most important stat in basketball is that scoring from assists. Exemplfies team ball the most. Iowa one of best in country there.

You really do know your chit, Ill give you that. Solid post! Most important stat in basketball is that scoring from assists. Exemplfies team ball the most. Iowa one of best in country there.
Iowa is 3rd in total assists, but are 1st in per cent of possessions and per cent of baskets that are assisted. Just for the curious the top teams in assists are Drake, UConn., Iowa, And Baylor.

Latest posts