#21 Iowa vs #19 Michigan game thread

That was my first women's game in about 15 years. I was really impressed with the crowd and really how good of a team we have. Only worry is lack of depth on the bench.

That was my first women's game in about 15 years. I was really impressed with the crowd and really how good of a team we have. Only worry is lack of depth on the bench.
Lack of depth scares me something awful. On the other hand it may work in their favor. It might keep them more focused and determined. Glad you went to the game and hope you come back again. This is a very good team!

The unexpected bonus is that Carly Mohns has been put into a position where she can contribute more to the team. When Mac returns they should have a pretty good rotation in place.

The unexpected bonus is that Carly Mohns has been put into a position where she can contribute more to the team. When Mac returns they should have a pretty good rotation in place.
I think they will use Carly wisely because she's got terrible knees. That's why she's going to hang it up after this season. If they can keep Carly patched up for the rest of the year it'll be a huge bonus for us for sure. She played a hell of a good game against Michigan!

Latest posts