#21 Iowa vs #19 Michigan game thread

I still can't believe a player with an open drive to the basket ahead of everyone can get a two handed push in the back and that's not called an intentional foul. I hope Coach Bluder has a word or two about that.

I still can't believe a player with an open drive to the basket ahead of everyone can get a two handed push in the back and that's not called an intentional foul. I hope Coach Bluder has a word or two about that.

I share your frustration and you didn't even reference the Offensive foul against Megan when all she did was spin in the lane trying to free herself. Oh and the late game foul attempt when the Mich player looked like she was shadow boxing using Megan as the bag. The freaking official just stood there letting the girl hit Megan numerous times before calling the foul. Even the Michigan player was frustrated that the official wouldn't call the foul letting precious seconds run off the clock.

Can't say enough about Carly Mohns! Stepping up in a huge way! Amanda is crazy good on the boards. Megan with another double double! 27 points 11 rebounds! I told you all Thome wouldn't make a pimple on Megan's $SS! Kathleen with 23 points! Megan had 6 blocks and Chase had 4 along with 9 points! Alexis dumped in 10 points! The defense really baffled Michigan and took them completely out of their comfort zone. Mac in warm ups making a 3 pointer with 1 hand was fun to see. Hats off to Lisa and her staff for putting together a great game plan! Congrats Hawks now let's go kick Maryland's butt! We owe them one! 7000 in Carver this evening and it was rocking! Thanks to all who were there supporting your Iowa Hawkeyes!! GO HAWKS!!

Great win! Go Hawks!

On a different note. I went to the SLU womens game today. Former Hawkeye player Lisa Stone ('84) won her 600th career game today. Pretty impressive.

Latest posts