21-10 Overall; 12-6 in conference; 8 Seed in NCAA tourney

I do disagree with you because this has nothing to do with the crowd, it has everything to do with what an inconsistent Iowa team.

As for Illinois they can easily beat Iowa..

Actually we kind of agree. The crowd has nothing to do with it. Discounting the crowd and looking just at the talent of the opposition (and how Iowa has done against that level of competition) Iowa should win at least 5 and quite possibly 6 of their remaining games. Iowa has consistently won against teams outside the top 100...as in every game this season to date.

Bye Bye to this thought, I bet this team goes into the dripper again, I dont want to see it but if every teams zones us we are dead.

I remember a day when 4th place in the B1G meant something .. .. like a 4 or 5 seed in the dance .. guaranteed.

Oh the times they have a changed .. ..

GO HAWKS!!!

I remember a day when 4th place in the B1G meant something .. .. like a 4 or 5 seed in the dance .. guaranteed.

Oh the times they have a changed .. ..

GO HAWKS!!!

^^^ This. Last I looked, Wisky = 2 seed. Maryland a 5. Everybody else 7 or below. Iowa 7. OSU 8, MSU 9, Indiana 10, Pur. 11. That used to be low to mid major type seeds. (Didn't notice if Illinois was in the play in round still).

^^^ This. Last I looked, Wisky = 2 seed. Maryland a 5. Everybody else 7 or below. Iowa 7. OSU 8, MSU 9, Indiana 10, Pur. 11. That used to be low to mid major type seeds. (Didn't notice if Illinois was in the play in round still).

7 might get us in Omaha so I can go watch...

7 might get us in Omaha so I can go watch...

Not unless Wisconsin gets to the 1 seed. I think even if they did that ISU is in the same one and would play them in sweet 16. I can't remember, and am too lazy to look, I believe wouldn't work too.

Latest posts