149- Ryder Block/Caleb Rathjen/VVIII
157-Anthony Ferrari/Caleb Rathjen
165- Michael Caliendo/Patrick Kennedy
174- Gabe Arnold/Patrick Kennedy
184- Angelo Ferrari/Gabe Arnold
197- A.J. Ferrari/Kolby Franklin
HWT- Ben Kueter/Bradley Hill

Not to bad, what do you think?

After what transpired at the Soldier Salute, it's very questionable whether any Ferrari brother ends up here (I would say A.J. at this point is a definite no).

Another unknown is what ultimately happens with the DCI investigation. If ruled unconstitutional, there will be a big legal push to reinstate athletes and/or compensate them for damages.

That said, the lineup has a lot of promise. Will it be enough to compete with PSU? Probably not.

We always go on the Gable concept, maybe its time to input some Cael concept. Way not they were both form Iowa State anyway.

We always go on the Gable concept, maybe its time to input some Cael concept. Way not they were both form Iowa State anyway.
We should of never let Cael out of the state of iowa . And no not good enough to take down Penn state.

How about if i put in -Abe, Nelson, Tony and Cobe? Still maybe not, but pretty dam good, maybe Estrada and Blaze.

How about if i put in -Abe, Nelson, Tony and Cobe? Still maybe not, but pretty dam good, maybe Estrada and Blaze.
I love Iowa wrestling but we are not going to beat Penn state this year nobody we . Cael has been able to keep very good wrestlers on the bench without transferring?

Is Blaze a Iowa recruit ? Haven’t heard ?
Down 16 to 0 Iowa those guys that pickup in portal are overrated real woods got pinned alaya lost and they lost every match in first half . Iowa has got big problems. Brands is not getting it done .

Down 16 to 0 Iowa those guys that pickup in portal are overrated real woods got pinned alaya lost and they lost every match in first half . Iowa has got big problems. Brands is not getting it done .
Hell penn state we can’t even beat Michigan next weeks match against Penn state will mean nothing!!!!!!

Every good team we wrestle is awake and sharp, we sleep walk and are dull. Bad Night.
They aren’t developing guys all they do is head wrestle it’s hard too watch it’s not going to get any better. Brands is old school kids don’t want to come here iowa should be able to reload like Penn state but their not . Like I said Iowa shouldn’t of let Cael out of iowa and left brand down south to coach.

They aren’t developing guys all they do is head wrestle it’s hard too watch it’s not going to get any better. Brands is old school kids don’t want to come here iowa should be able to reload like Penn state but their not . Like I said Iowa shouldn’t of let Cael out of iowa and left brand down south to coach.
As soon as possible i know he’s going to wrestle for a while but we need Spencer Lee to come in and coach he would be great brands is old school and not getting it done.

As lopsided as tonight's final score was vs. Michigan, the meet was actually much closer. If Ayala and Franek simplycould have ridden their guys better in OT, Iowa turns those matches around, and then if Real Woods simply wins his match, Hawks win the dual.
Real hasn't looked like himself this entire year. He came into the program with lots of offense, funky moves, and a creative style. This year he's been in a lot of unnecessarily close matches, and has flashed surprisingly little offense. It's like the Iowa coaching staff has sucked all the offense out of the guy....it's weird. Now, I don't know why he sat out last week, but I wouldn't be surprised if he had trouble making weight today, or was coming back from sickness, or something -- because he was gassed early and looked nothing like himself. Hopefully this will be a wakeup call for him and he'll come back strong.

As lopsided as tonight's final score was vs. Michigan, the meet was actually much closer. If Ayala and Franek simplycould have ridden their guys better in OT, Iowa turns those matches around, and then if Real Woods simply wins his match, Hawks win the dual.
Real hasn't looked like himself this entire year. He came into the program with lots of offense, funky moves, and a creative style. This year he's been in a lot of unnecessarily close matches, and has flashed surprisingly little offense. It's like the Iowa coaching staff has sucked all the offense out of the guy....it's weird. Now, I don't know why he sat out last week, but I wouldn't be surprised if he had trouble making weight today, or was coming back from sickness, or something -- because he was gassed early and looked nothing like himself. Hopefully this will be a wakeup call for him and he'll come back strong.
Yes all that is very possible but I think there’s a bigger problem brewing in Iowa City. The guys don’t seem to get better. Younger guys aren’t developing like they should . And Iowa should be able to reload just like Penn state but they haven’t. Like Iowa football are we becoming a developmental system?

Yes all that is very possible but I think there’s a bigger problem brewing in Iowa City. The guys don’t seem to get better. Younger guys aren’t developing like they should . And Iowa should be able to reload just like Penn state but they haven’t. Like Iowa football are we becoming a developmental system?
And as far as the the should of won matches all but woods are overrated. We should be recruiting better.

I would love to see General Lee as head Coach, maybe after the Olympic games. Have The Bull assistant head coach,Kem Dog assistant coach and and one more off the team that kicked some butt. Have the Brands and their son focus on HWC with Dennis.

Agree the good wrestlers just aren't getting better.
I would love to see General Lee as head Coach, maybe after the Olympic games. Have The Bull assistant head coach,Kem Dog assistant coach and and one more off the team that kicked some butt. Have the Brands and their son focus on HWC with Dennis.

Latest posts