2024 Quarterback

this is one more example of what complacency in running your offense gets you Kirk. Second semester starts next week. and a technical deadline to enroll maybe a bit latter than that..but damn...time is running short.

this is one more example of what complacency in running your offense gets you Kirk. Second semester starts next week. and a technical deadline to enroll maybe a bit latter than that..but damn...time is running short.
Kirk is always the last to see it and always waits too long to make a change

Thompson committing to Tulane and canceling his Iowa visit tells you all you need to know about ferentz. My earlier post nailed this. Ferentz sucks and we are stuck with him and his constant bs

Just hire a friggin OC and get it over with Ferentz. Those with common sense know you're not looking for a home run hire, but someone who'll do as you say.

I am torn on how to handle Cade. When he transferred to Iowa, it was big news. When he helped bring Eric in, it got even bigger. Likely helped us recruit a 4* receiver from OSU. Doubtful he would have come to Iowa without the addition of Cade and Eric. Then Cade said clearly, post knee injury, that he was going all in on rehab and pledged to return to Iowa. That was met with a lot of positive responses. He could apply for added eligibility due to the injury he suffered early season. Think time to work on the younger guys. (not Hill) . We have Resar coming in and Lainez in the fold, at least for now. I know the injury concerns with Cade are very real. As Tevya would say, “On the other hand…”

A simple question: Because Iowa brought in some quality skill position guys, and now with a new OC/QB coach, how much has that increased the interest in Iowa for transfers, let alone some quality veterans have made their decisions to come back in 24.?

Brian ran the offense and now son in law is the ruing recruiting...into the ground. Who knows how many QBs the contacted...this is the only one that bit. I tried to tell kirk about the reputational risk of ignoring the problems on offense

Brian ran the offense and now son in law is the ruing recruiting...into the ground. Who knows how many QBs the contacted...this is the only one that bit. I tried to tell kirk about the reputational risk of ignoring the problems on offense

You are correct about the son in law. Nepotism is still alive and well within the Iowa football program.