2021-2022

“I have 4 years of eligibility left.” Patrick Mac in Hawk Central interview.

so does Keegan Murray.
I would imagine that if Murray escalates his game, I would not bet the farm he will be here for 4 more years.....................now, Patrick I am not certain about, even if he improves, I suspect there would be just a bit of family pressure to "do the right thing", whatever that may be..............

My only comment is you say you can't jump to conclusions and then throw out a conclusion of your own with regards to JBo's shot to the face in addition to them "being very talented players that can put the Ducks to bed". Oregon just kicked our ass. I don't think we're in a position to say that we had the tools to put them to bed. It's a possibility but you could go the other way as well and say that the injuries had absolutely nothing to do with the beat down. I commented in another thread that I honestly felt we were fortunate it was only a 10 pt. game at the half, because ultimately it was the buzzer that ended their run and not anything we did.

My question would be this...if coaching is a chess match and there is speculation that we don't have the right tools to match up with a team like Oregon, then isn't that partly on Fran? I don't think he deserves the bulk of the blame and feel that it's just as much on the players as it is on the staff, but the coach is the CEO of the program, I simply don't see a scenario in which there is "no" fault.
Good points