2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SURVIVAL POOL

Not me. I was trying to zag when everyone else was zigging when I picked Washington State. I guess asking a Pac 12 team to not give up 67 points at home to an 0-3 team averaging 14 pts a game is just too big of an ask. I hope everyone on the west coast enjoyed that ultimate frisbee game last night.
OUCH. I dodged a bullet there, almost made that pick.

Week 1: Texas Ass & Munch
Week 2: Michigan Sleepover at the Big House
Week 3: Minnesota Rowing Rodents
Week 4: University of Virginia Wahoos
Week 5: U of Iowa Fighting Ferentzes

Not me. I was trying to zag when everyone else was zigging when I picked Washington State. I guess asking a Pac 12 team to not give up 67 points at home to an 0-3 team averaging 14 pts a game is just too big of an ask. I hope everyone on the west coast enjoyed that ultimate frisbee game last night.
i almost did the zag with you; was /-/ this close but

i made a rule to not trust video game defenses against teams that have 'equal' talent.
against almot non-P5? Yes. against P5? No.

My brain is telling me to take Iowa this week, but I’m rolling the dice that Iowa makes it through this three game stretch.

Gimmie Cal!

I was really tempted to take App State this week, but I think I will hold them because I'm not convinced the Hox are going to beat both UM and PSU.

I was really tempted to take App State this week, but I think I will hold them because I'm not convinced the Hox are going to beat both UM and PSU.
Same, App State is good to have in the bag anyway. I’m staying away from the SEC gauntlet (minus Florida) because (assuming I’m still around in three-four weeks or so) it’s hard to say who’s surviving at that point.

So many garbage teams once you get past Bama, Florida, Georgia, LSU and Auburn. Even Georgia, Auburn and Florida might be pretenders.
Hence my not picking any of them. Who knows who’s still standing in a occupied weeks? Could be three or four still undefeated, or everyone could have a loss.

Latest posts