2019 Basketball Offer Tyger Campbell

tksirius

HN's Love Doctor
According to TOS, Fran offered this kid a scholly.
Apparently, his family just moved away from Iowa recently...

According to TOS, Fran offered this kid a scholly.
Apparently, his family just moved away from Iowa recently...

647e41aabc183da9e922445b2b25d0e9.jpg

With a name like Tyger you can't go wrongo_O. If Fran reels this kid in then he's the man. Guys like this end up at places not called Iowa. He's got game that's for sure

Last edited:
If he remains the #1 point guard for his class and he chooses Iowa, the coaching staff should be able to bring in some other guys that would want to play with him. He looks like a great playmaker.

Used to play for the Barnstormers and I think is buddies with Patrick...hopefully that pays dividends.

[QUOTE="MelroseHawkins, post: 1509705, member: 69840"]What Iowa city did they move from? Never mind. Cedar Rapids. I didn't even know he was from there.[/QUOTE]

C'mon man, In most cases you can usually narrow it down to about 5 cities. A skilled black dude from Iowa, minus Harrison Barnes, you can probably deduct where he came from.:)

[QUOTE="MelroseHawkins, post: 1509705, member: 69840"]What Iowa city did they move from? Never mind. Cedar Rapids. I didn't even know he was from there.

C'mon man, In most cases you can usually narrow it down to about 5 cities. A skilled black dude from Iowa, minus Harrison Barnes, you can probably deduct where he came from.:)[/QUOTE]

Actually, I'm still not sure. Thought I read Des Moines as well. Doesn't sound like he was in Iowa long at all, though.

Tyger looks All World already. Hope the Hawkeye State connection and Fran's early offer stand. Elite coaches are undoubtedly drooling and licking their chops viciously. Roy is chomping at the bit.

Fran really gets to these guys early, I love that about him. Hopefully we can build a brand of basketball these next couple years that will appeal to stud recruits like Tyger.

Latest posts