2017 Recruiting Class - Hits/Guys/Misses

As long as we're getting "weird," here's another gem of yours from the other night calling out @IowaHawkeyeFB for being a tool when you do the EXACT SAME THING.

Only he didn't go back and delete his stuff when he sobered up.

Capture.jpg

Dude. I get it. Sorry that my angry posting upset you so much. I will try and be better.

I think Colbert should be labeled a hit. He's been solid. A little exposed in the Holiday Bowl, but overall, he's been a good LB for the Hawks. Mansell is a miss only because he transferred, but I see that as more of a result of equal or better talent coming in behind him, which is a good thing. I thought he would have been a good QB for Iowa. For the rest, based on where they are at now, I won't quibble. There are some on the list who I expect to improve their profiles this fall.

I think Colbert should be labeled a hit. He's been solid. A little exposed in the Holiday Bowl, but overall, he's been a good LB for the Hawks. Mansell is a miss only because he transferred, but I see that as more of a result of equal or better talent coming in behind him, which is a good thing. I thought he would have been a good QB for Iowa. For the rest, based on where they are at now, I won't quibble. There are some on the list who I expect to improve their profiles this fall.

He was exposed in the Holiday Bowl because his shoulder was shredded. He had surgery on it the day after the bowl game.

Thanks. Wasn't aware of that.

I only say that because I was pretty torqued during the game as to why he was getting owned....then found out afterwards what he was trying to play thru and that he got surgery the day after. That was my lesson in not knowing what some of these guys try to play thru.....

I think the OP needs more categories. To say that AJE and Wirfs were a huge hit seems to not be enough. Since they are both 1st round talent and are so good that they can leave a year early, maybe they should be deemed to be Grand Slams?

Maybe Geno Stone starting out as a lowly 2-star but turning into an NFL draft pick should be a home run? Leaving a year early, too?

3- year starters should be at least a triple...maybe that is what you mean by huge hit?