LB
Brandon Lee 6'2 200 lbs IND ESPN WL

DB
Parker Westphal 6'0 Ill ESPN WL
Brandon Simmons 6'0 TX ESPN WL
Ed Paris 6'2 TX ESPN WL
Duke Dawson FL ESPN WL
Jamal Adams 6'0 TX ESPN WL

pretty solid list and it shows they are in different parts of the country some are saying Iowa does not recruit in. just goes to show how little some really know about who and where Iowa recruits, and the quality of these recruits.

Last edited:
QB
Clayton Thorson 6'4 DT Ill

RB
Taevohn 6'2 Ks
MiKale Wilbon 5'9 Ill
Christian McCaffery 6'0 Colo ESPN WL
Jeff Jones 6'0 Minn ESPN WL
Justin Jackson 6'1 ILL

WR
Austin Roberts 6'2 Ind ESPN WL
Dominic Booth 6'1 Ind ESPN WL
Allan Lazard 6'5 IA

ATH
Jay Scheel 6'1 IA ESPN WL

TE
Nic Weishar 6'5 ILL ESPN WL

OL
Brandon Smith 6'6 265 lbs KA ESPN WL
Keegan Render 6'4 307 lbs IA
Damion Prince 6'7 300 lbs MD ESPN WL
Ross Peirschbacher 6'4 269 lbs IA ESPN WL
Jamarco Jones 6'5 285 lbs ILL ESPN WL
Roderick Johnson 6'6 320 lbs MO ESPN WL
Orlando Brown 6'7 245 lbs GA ESPN WL

DE
Soloman Thomas 6'3 265 lbs TX ESPN WL
Payton Newell 6'2 275 lbs KS
Brian Allen 6'2 270 lbs Ill

LB

DB
Ed Paris 6'2 TX ESPN WL
Duke Dawson FL ESPN WL

pretty solid list and it shows they are in different parts of the country some are saying Iowa does not recruit in. just goes to show how little some really know about who and where Iowa recruits, and the quality of these recruits.

Isn't their already a thread for this?

not sure, as for Lazard from what Ican find its just talk, because not even ISU commitment forb 2014 shows NOBODY as of yet, not on Scout, not ESPN and not Rivals

I think his own twitter account where he says he is going to ISU is a pretty good source

QB

RB
Taevohn 6'2 Ks
MiKale Wilbon 5'9 Ill
Justin Jackson 6'1 ILL

WR
Allan Lazard 6'5 IA

ATH

TE

OL

DE

LB

DB
Ed Paris 6'2 TX ESPN WL
Duke Dawson FL ESPN WL

Post is useless w/o weights and 40 times.

at this time ESPN does not list 40 times, as for weights the only weights that mean anything are for the OL&DL;, if I could keep this at the top, I will update it thruout the summer as they will list times and update the weights as well as to who they commit to.

at this time ESPN does not list 40 times, as for weights the only weights that mean anything are for the OL&DL;, if I could keep this at the top, I will update it thruout the summer as they will list times and update the weights as well as to who they commit to.

Im sure Jon will allow you to keep it at the top. This thread is full of good info. Maybe he will make you a project manager for the new recruting project. You're knowledge of weights and heights is top notch

thx, but Ithink it takes a mod to do it, and in no way am I qualified to try and be a mod
one thing though about this thread it shows the ESPN WL kids. which won't put out the
* rankings til March or April.
I prefer ESPN because they break the rating of each kid down, so anybody can understand this.
60-69 is a 2*, 70-79 is a 3*, 80-89 is 300 -100 4* and 90-100 is a top 100 kid. and they do a very good job of telling how each kid is graded along with their strengths

QB

RB
Taevohn 6'2 Ks
MiKale Wilbon 5'9 Ill
Justin Jackson 6'1 ILL

WR
Allan Lazard 6'5 IA 4.88 40 ISU commit

ATH

TE

OL

DE

LB

DB
Ed Paris 6'2 TX ESPN WL
Duke Dawson FL ESPN WL

ESPN just updated their site, Lazard is now shown as a Iowa commit, new INFO 6'5 4.88 40 time
as for posting Iwill post this info as its from ESPN, NOT Scout as they are very biased toward Iowa recruits, as they list Boone as a 3* and last years recruit OL Ward a Army AA was just a 3 * and their response when Iasked them about it they told me "he was just not impressive enough" to be in their top 300.
and they are notorious for dropping Iowa recruits in their rankings

ESPN just updated their site, Lazard is now shown as a Iowa commit, new INFO 6'5 4.88 40 time
as for posting Iwill post this info as its from ESPN, NOT Scout as they are very biased toward Iowa recruits, as they list Boone as a 3* and last years recruit OL Ward a Army AA was just a 3 * and their response when Iasked them about it they told me "he was just not impressive enough" to be in their top 300.
and they are notorious for dropping Iowa recruits in their rankings

Who is boone? And why is ESPN any better if they have Lazard as an Iowa commit when he committed to ISU? That doesn't seem logical, but then again, must consider the source.

DSM Register had a big article on Lazard picking ISU. It is a big shocker - considering his DAD went there and his BROTHER currently is a LB there. just Shocking!

I jest.

Next!

Who is boone? And why is ESPN any better if they have Lazard as an Iowa commit when he committed to ISU? That doesn't seem logical, but then again, must consider the source.
excuse me I posted the right School of choice when I updated the main page. and Brownthe OL from Georgia you know the 6'7 340 lb kid in the 2014 class that is on ESPN watchlist that they list as being 6'8 375 lbs, 3 other sites list him at 6'7 340 lbs
like nobody ever makes a mistake.

Latest posts