2014 offers

excuse me I posted the right School of choice when I updated the main page. and Brownthe OL from Georgia you know the 6'7 340 lb kid in the 2014 class that is on ESPN watchlist that they list as being 6'8 375 lbs, 3 other sites list him at 6'7 340 lbs
like nobody ever makes a mistake.
English please.

excuse me I posted the right School of choice when I updated the main page. and Brownthe OL from Georgia you know the 6'7 340 lb kid in the 2014 class that is on ESPN watchlist that they list as being 6'8 375 lbs, 3 other sites list him at 6'7 340 lbs
like nobody ever makes a mistake.

I have no idea how this is even a response to my post. I do not care about weight, height, stars etc. I will look at them, but I don't need you to type them out especially since there is so much variation between sites, and you cherry pick whichever is best for you. I know who Orlando Brown is, his dad go hit in the eye by the flag, I know. As for the source, I wasn't talking about ESPN, scout, rivals, 247, I was talking about you, and how the crap you type is worthless, hence why I like thejumpers thread much much better.

I have no idea how this is even a response to my post. I do not care about weight, height, stars etc. I will look at them, but I don't need you to type them out especially since there is so much variation between sites, and you cherry pick whichever is best for you. I know who Orlando Brown is, his dad go hit in the eye by the flag, I know. As for the source, I wasn't talking about ESPN, scout, rivals, 247, I was talking about you, and how the crap you type is worthless, hence why I like thejumpers thread much much better.
nobody is forcing you to read mine. and some do like the other stat's including STAR ratings,
as for Brown scout list him at 6'7 340 lbs
Rival list him at 6'9 340 lbs
ESPN lists him at 6'8 370 lbs
that a very big range for Brown on DIFFERENT SITES
DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T READ IT

I will stop reading your garbage, however I'm just curious why you completely ignore jumper's thread, even though you have posted in it and start your own? Do you not think jumper does a good job? Is yours that much better?

I mean really, do we need two of them?

oh by the way Scout is not very reliable on who has a offer or not. as they just take a kids word for it rather than veryify it thru reliable sources, like the kids coaches. as kids tend to build up their offer list to be more attractive to other schools

I like his thread but I don't like, nor do I trust scout as they are the most unreliable source of info.

How can you like Scout's threads (Hawkeye Insider), everyday all day long it nothing but people who seem to hate the program. Everytime someone starts a thread about a player that Iowa is recruiting someone says "They aren't good enough" or "Why would he come to Iowa". That site blows, but you are correct about inflated offers also they don't update their site in regards to recruiting that often either.

This will be the only time I respond in this thread......

WTF are you people responding to Herbie's 2014 thread when we have the real 2014 recruiting thread?

my guess is some like the extra info I provide like the Height, weights and Stars when they come out.
jumper seem to have alot to do and if does not like me doing this, he will tell me to stop.
but as of yet he has not said a word to me. nor has Mr. Miller said a word.