2014 Basketball Recruit Game Stats

He's beating Wisconsin state scoring and three point shooting records set by...Iowa State's future All-American sharp shooter and Hoiberg clone, Matt Thomas.

Any idea what level of competition he is playing against in Wis? Is his High School in the largest class? In the limited video I saw of him, I was a little surprised how much people were dogging him on here. He seemed to have good hands and a nice feel around the basket. Apparently he can shoot the 3 too.

Any idea what level of competition he is playing against in Wis? Is his High School in the largest class? In the limited video I saw of him, I was a little surprised how much people were dogging him on here. He seemed to have good hands and a nice feel around the basket. Apparently he can shoot the 3 too.

He is playing on a team that runs with some fast company. I believe they are in the largest class in Wisconsin. His school is a suburb of Milwaukee and I know that conference fields some very good athletic teams. He may be a real diamond.

Latest posts