2013 Recruiting Offers / Interests

Forgive my lack of knowledge about Peter Jok but why do we not have a pretty good shot at getting him?? Who is the leader for him?

Im from west des moines and i know a lot of people who know him and he just isnt one of those kids who's gona stay instate unless he doesnt develop as much as people think he will. Not playing much this summer is going to hurt him alot, so if bigger schools drop interest i can see him coming here but I wouldnt but it at a high percentage.

Horner will not push anyone towards Iowa City, not that he dislikes Iowa at all but he wants them to make their own decisions.

Jok's guardians are big Hawkeye fans. so with them in his corner, that may play into his decision, not being from this country

Hopefully so, since Coach Swenson seems biased towards CowChip State, it would be nice for VHS to send it's cagers to Iowa.

Though regarding Coach Swenson, that's a small complaint with 5 state champions and 1 runner up in the last ten seasons.

in looking at some of the offers out there, i doubt Fran will be broken hearted about Jok going elsewhere
he will spend as much time into recruiting Jok, as he did on Woodbury and Gesell, but will not put all his eggs in one basket

It's extremely refreshing to see that when Fran has offered someone, more often than not they're ranked in ESPNs top 100.

Sounds like Iowa State is going very hard for Kyle Washington also. He took a visit there over break and it sounded like he really liked the facilities and atmosphere. I get the feeling that its gonna come down to Iowa, Iowa State, and Minnesota for this kid.

Sounds like Iowa State is going very hard for Kyle Washington also. He took a visit there over break and it sounded like he really liked the facilities and atmosphere. I get the feeling that its gonna come down to Iowa, Iowa State, and Minnesota for this kid.

Wouldn't be certain of that, Wisconsin is also going very hard after him as of late and is definitely in the mix as well. Keep in mind his offer list also includes Baylor, Florida, Louisville, Notre Dame, Miamia, Marquette, Penn State, Xavier and a few others. Plenty of teams going after him and he still appears wide open despite a few 'local' visits thus far.

Wisky is going hard after Washington. The kid has offers from pretty much every conference in the country and its going to be tough to land him. From a premium site it sounds like he is leaning Wisky's way right now.

He took an unofficial to ISU on 12/21 and followed it up with Minny on 12/22.

the days of "we don't stand a chance" are over, the success this team is showing next years class and future recruits they are not going to make a bad choice in choosing Iowa

I heard some guys on BTN saying Iowa was the fastest paced team in the big 10. that label will definitely help recruiting

Latest posts