2013 Hawkeyenation Big Ten Wrestling Pool

Re: 2013 Hawkeyenation Fantasy Big Ten Draft

Usually spend my time on hawkeyereport and couldn't remember my password on here.

start coming by more often a lot of the rift raft is gone now

Last edited:

start coming bye more often a lot of the rift raft is gone now

Unfortunately we lost fulsaasfan and USAF. They had good info that most of us aren't privy too. I miss their inputs.

Unfortunately we lost fulsaasfan and USAF. They had good info that most of us aren't privy too. I miss their inputs.

you want in??

yea ive talked with fulsa why they left and its unfortunate but I hope they will come back

you want in??

yea ive talked with fulsa why they left and its unfortunate but I hope they will come back

can you share why they left? i mean i guess i don't remember anything too out of line. sure there are always tools, but it is a message board after all. I mostly remember people taking their word as gospel adn begging for their insight. i thought the good FAR outweighed the bad. maybe i'm wrong.

Pre-seeds come out Monday March 4th so I would like to have the draft Tuesday evening at 6PM. Does that work for everyone??

Pre-seeds come out Monday March 4th so I would like to have the draft Tuesday evening at 6PM. Does that work for everyone??
Pin I am having my Birthday dinner with my lady on Tuesday evening. Sorry I can't make Mondays or this coming Tuesday the 5th. Just go ahead without me. Good luck to everybody!

Hell ya, good thing you put something out on twitter Tony.

Can't wait for the tournament!!

Hell ya, good thing you put something out on twitter Tony.

Can't wait for the tournament!!

counting on you to put together the chat

finally got a good spreadsheet so we can post updated totals during B1G's

I'd love to do it, but I'll be traveling next week so I can't commit to it.

I would love to get in on this. Im pretty sure I did ncaas last year.

Last edited:

Latest posts