2012 Recruiting Class

Saw today that Iowa has made the final 4 for RJ Hunter. Along with Georgia State, Wake Forrest and Virginia Tech.

His dad coaches at Georgia State so that may be a tough pull.

Here is an interview with woodbury and gessell. Woodbury discuss new schools who have contacted him recently.

http://blog.northstarbball.com/2011/06/22/all-iowa-attack-teammates-talk.aspx

Jelon Hornbeak has cut his list of schools to nine: Iowa, Missouri, Arizona, Colorado, Oklahoma, Pitt, Texas, Vanderbilt and West Virginia.

The big boys seem to be beginning to shy away from him as he hasn't performed as well as hoped this Summer.

Jelon Hornbeak has cut his list of schools to nine: Iowa, Missouri, Arizona, Colorado, Oklahoma, Pitt, Texas, Vanderbilt and West Virginia.

The big boys seem to be beginning to shy away from him as he hasn't performed as well as hoped this Summer.

Where did you hear this.

Iowa has offered 2012 G Patrick Ingram. Only other offers of note are of the mid-major variety, although Tennessee may be close to offering as well. By all accounts is an athletic slasher type who has impressed in AAU ball this summer. Seemed very excited about the Iowa offer.

Jake Layman '12 of BABC is a new name that popped up. Iowa along with Florida, Louisville, Notre Dame, Syracuse, Wake Forest, DePaul and V-Tech all have offered recently.

He is a very good player. Hope we can get him. Plays on a team with tons of talent

Saw Hornbeak tonight on ESPNU. He looks totally acceptable to me. Also saw Coach McCaffery at the same event.

I still have hopes that Iowa gets Hornbeak, would be a nice player to come and can play both G spots here are some other players that I see Iowa is either on their list or have offered:

PG-Phil Forte (Flower Mound, TX) - AAU team just won the Addidas Super 64 tournament
PG-Anthony Beane (Normal, IL) - He had been on radar without an offer, now has an offer
SF-Jalyn Pennie (Creedmoor, NC) - New target with no offer to date.
SF-Steve Taylor (Chicago, IL) - Holds an offer from Iowa

Latest posts