2012 End-of-Year Transfer List

What's with all the kids leaving Michigan? I've been a little out of it the past couple weeks and probably missed a thread or two on this.

Also, somewhat of a tangent, but wasn't Fran interested in a guard from New York last year or possibly even the year before that? Can't recall if he was a high school player or JC recruit at the time. Where did he end up?

I believe it is Shaq Stoakes you are referring to and I think he ended up at TCU with another east coast kid. There may have been another who went to Hawaii and has since left school or transferred, but I think he was the dude McCaffrey said no thanks to after his conduct on his visit.

I believe it is Shaq Stoakes you are referring to and I think he ended up at TCU with another east coast kid. There may have been another who went to Hawaii and has since left school or transferred, but I think he was the dude McCaffrey said no thanks to after his conduct on his visit.

Stokes went to Hawaii, as I said three posts above you.

Didn't Fran go after the kid from ASU who had one year of eligibility? Didn't he go after Oriaki from UCONN too?

Yes, but he has been vocal on his distaste for the rule that allows a player to graduate then play right away the next season.

The rumors have been a 6-7 high-profile transfer. He didn't score much but was graded at 96 by ESPN. That's higher than any player ever at Iowa since they started doing that. His scouting profile says he's an unselfish player. With all the blue chips at Duke looking to be one and done, that could be the reason he's not doing well there. It seems he would be a great get. I hope he's a player we've been recruiting under the radar.

Latest posts