2011 Recruiting Class (Current Offers)

Thanks, HawkPreek! Here's some stats from this year. 20pts and 10 boards....not too shabby.

NJCAA | Colleges | Frederick Community College | Basketball I | Roster

A bunch of TOs though. If he's athletic it would be nice to have him as a reserve to come in and shake things up a bit. Its fairly obvious that Fran is trying to go more athletic up and down style of play which will be a lot of fun to watch. It really does suck that Gatens and May just aren't going to cut it at the wing position.

I wonder when we are going to start offering some of these JUCO's. I feel like we have a good chance with a lot of them

And he has 5 kids.

Haha does he actually have 5 kids?

I guess depending on the situation (and crime) I would be ok. He's at least 5-6 years removed from his crime so plenty of time to change and grow up. I doubt we've offered yet though.

I think at this point Iowa needs the best player whether it's athletic 3 or dominant big. Both would help out a lot

Haha does he actually have 5 kids?

I guess depending on the situation (and crime) I would be ok. He's at least 5-6 years removed from his crime so plenty of time to change and grow up. I doubt we've offered yet though.

I think at this point Iowa needs the best player whether it's athletic 3 or dominant big. Both would help out a lot

LOL, i dont know if he does, but i better edit that, before a big rumor gets spread

I dont think he has an offer, but look out for PHillip Miller out of Houston TX. He has had 5 50 point games and a 60 point game. He is shooting 65% also.

What's the scoop with Staten of Heelan. He looked legit last night. Lightning quick with lots of athleticism.

McHawkin is saying nothing.

So, McHawkin , you are saying you are disappointed that someone made a post about something that was posted on a premium site. You know that this post originated after the info was on the premium site. And you think this is wrong, even though it was made known on a free outlet BEFORE it was on the premium site?

Get real. So, let me get this straight. If someone posts something on a premium site that IS NOT premium content, which it isn't if it has been made available elsewhere, then they shouldn't do that.

Nice logic. Whatever. It is obviously not premium information if that is the case. So end your little whining session now.

Just sayin'.

I have a question about all these paid sites with so called privileged info. What is in it for the student athlete? Do they get something out of it for only telling their choices and decisions to these insiders? Don't get me wrong here as I get a little angry about these kids being used for everyone elses gain. There should be something in it for them too. So is there?

Latest posts