#20 Iowa at Nebraska 7:00 Game Thread

Coach when you go up against an inexperienced team like the fuskers you pass and cut fast. DO NOT stand around and look at each other every other pass. Back doors would of been there. If you'd bring Megan out top and slip off that big girl couldn't of stayed with her. Please start thinking a little differently!!!!!!! Need to adjust BIG TIME!!!!

Nebraska is a bunch of scrub losers that got lucky the refs handed them the game. Iowa would have won this game easily otherwise wise. Iowa will completely destroy them in Iowa City on the 28th. I will be there, I am ready for Nebraska to get the punishment they deserve for being dirty scrubs today!

Nebraska is a bunch of scrub losers that got lucky the refs handed them the game. Iowa would have won this game easily otherwise wise. Iowa will completely destroy them in Iowa City on the 28th. I will be there, I am ready for Nebraska to get the punishment they deserve for being dirty scrubs today!
ClintoIafan Iowa should of won this despite the shit show the refs put on! Just some bad bad coaching tonight! New this was going to happen tonight. The more the Hawks lose the more Lisa makes them play like snails!

When the Hawks get 6 or 8 point lead she always sits the key players down instead of stepping on their throats! Happens game after game after game. They can rest after the game!

Seems like Iowa WBB goes into a funk whenever they get into the Top25 and drop back out then struggle the rest of the season. Seems like they have key injuries about every season.

I don’t know. Just my perception. Can they handle success? Any truth to the perception?

Seems like Iowa WBB goes into a funk whenever they get into the Top25 and drop back out then struggle the rest of the season. Seems like they have key injuries about every season.

I don’t know. Just my perception. Can they handle success? Any truth to the perception?
The injuries are a killer but they have the pieces to carry on. Lisa chokes something terrible it seems like when they hit the top 25. Instead of poring it on she has them standing around. I think she's to worried about them getting tired because of the short bench. There's players all over that are playing the whole game! To much emphasis put on subbing! If you're not in shape GET INTO SHAPE!!!!! Take a look at UConn and see what kind of shape those ladies are in. It's time to stop all the subbing and go with what you've got! A girl is playing really good and shooting great and she yanks her!!!!!!! Get you're head screwed on straight Lisa Bluder and quite babying these girls!!!! Need to be a lot tuffer!!!!!!!

I new their last game something wasn't right and a couple were sick. I get that but what was the excuse tonight? Chase and Megan. That was it. Can't even hit the rim on a 3 point shot!!!!!!! Yes we lost our point guard so let's get creative Lisa and do something different!!!!!!! I know I'm going to lose sleep tonight! Lol

Coach when you go up against an inexperienced team like the fuskers you pass and cut fast. DO NOT stand around and look at each other every other pass. Back doors would of been there. If you'd bring Megan out top and slip off that big girl couldn't of stayed with her. Please start thinking a little differently!!!!!!! Need to adjust BIG TIME!!!!

Can you, by chance, coach men?!

Latest posts