#17 Iowa at Purdont Game Thread

Well I thing is very obvious. We have only 1 go to shooter on this team. That's pretty pathetic really. I still say put Tomi in and let her go to the bucket and force the issue. Hawks can't score anyway without Megan in the game.

Iowa misses a bunch of easy shots while Megan sits with 2 fouls. Purdue leads 30-25 at the half. Could have been worse, but Purdue with several turnovers.

Amanda with the great defense as she forces a turnover.
I thought Amanda finally was going to show some offensive skills when she drove baseline. Nope got within a step of the basket and turned her back to it! WTF? Go on up with it. My goodness Amanda is 6ft.1 or 2. Take it on up!

Iowa misses a bunch of easy shots while Megan sits with 2 fouls. Purdue leads 30-25 at the half. Could have been worse, but Purdue with several turnovers.
I just wish when Megan sits down someone would just take over the game but they play tentative. Maybe the second half will be a better shooting half. Go Get Em Hawks! Indiana loses to OSU. That leaves just one team without a loss. Need this game big time!

I'd like to see those moving screens get called against Purdue... wow!!! some of those are just running into the hawkeye player and then spinning to the basket by the purdue post players.

Hannah put up several shots when Megan was out. She rushed them a bit. Tania missed a couple she makes. Iowa just out of rhythm.

Latest posts