#17 Iowa @ #20 Goofers Game Thread

That was awesome that the whole town of Port Wing came to root Megan on! Megan put on a show for them!!!

The coaches made some great adjustments at halftime. They are definitely one of the nations best. I appreciate the job that they do very much. I have attended their shoot arounds, and I can tell that they do a great job preparing this team too.

The coaches made some great adjustments at halftime. They are definitely one of the nations best. I appreciate the job that they do very much. I have attended their shoot arounds, and I can tell that they do a great job preparing this team too.
I don't know about that but they did pretty good today. Not so much against FSU, Notre Dame, MSU and Purdue.

Perimeter shooting is what made the difference today. Tania 3 of 4 from 3. Doyle and Lexie each had 1 so the Hawks made 5 from 3 point land. That's not great but it's a heck of a lot better than they have been doing. Mac didn't score a point and that needs to change. Hopefully she'll bounce back and start knocking them down. I know she can!

The next win for Iowa will be on Thursday at 7:00 against Michigan in CHA. This is definitely a game to go to for any Hawkeye fan that is able. It will be nice to be back home.