16 Minute time-out Gamethread

Welp. This team blows. Let Cook do whatever for the rest of the year so he doesn't transfer, and try to get to .500 so the sophomores can play in the CBI. Play the grayshirts a bunch as well...we might as well find out what we have there. Next year should be NCAAs or new coach.

Why try it when we are playing really well in man. It made no sense at the time

Well the players changed so just because our starters played good in man doesn't mean our 5 subs on the floor at the same time for some stupid ass reason would have.

Iowa needs an elite PG....

Iowa football needs some wide receivers...

Both programs make me sick...boring, poorly coached, little improvement, same mistakes and pathetic play year after year...

It seems I mentioned this before...my bad...

Iowa needs an elite PG....

Iowa football needs some wide receivers...

Both programs make me sick...boring, poorly coached, little improvement, same mistakes and pathetic play year after year...

It seems I mentioned this before...my bad...

It's boring when you suck. The last 5 years in basketball have been far from boring.

It's boring when you suck. The last 5 years in basketball have been far from boring.
The most frustrating thing to me is that Iowa has talent this year (some will argue this but I firmly believe we do). I firmly believe that if we had a set 7 man rotation and stressed defense and limiting turnovers we would be a bubble team. Fran just isn’t pushing the right buttons this year. As you know I’m a Fran supporter but his coaching has not been good this year.

Latest posts