#14 Iowa at #1 Notre Dame Game Thread 11/29 6:00

I would feel a lot better about our chances if Kathleen Doyle was playing. Hawks might keep this close if the we get a fair shake from the zebras. I don't think the Hawks can shoot any more dreadful than they did in the Junkanoo Jam. The Hawks are capable but Tania needs to step up and take control of this team. I want to see a good game with great ball handling and passing skills amped up! Take down the number 1 team in the nation Hawks!

P.S. Don't forget to get Megan the ball this time.

The recovery is gonna suck on this one. Top ranked team and then turning around to play Wisconsin the next night? Brutal.

Just a reminder that the women are playing #1 Notre Dame tonight at six on ESPN2. Notre Dame will probably win, but it might be fun to see how the Iowa center does.

Not re Dame has been inconsistent on defense. We need some perimeter shooting and Hannah to play with confidence. That will give Megan some help. Go Hawks.

They need tp put the FSU out of their minds and get off to a fast start. If we can get some 3s dropping that would help a lot! Go Hawks!