Ok, who's LS? Are you talking about Streibler? This rumor has been circulating for the past few weeks.

Then a more appropriate title might be, "141"

...or "Streibler"

...or "Ramos will be 133 NC in 2014"

141 is going to be a deep class next year. should be fun to watch. I hope LS and Maple wrestle at some point. I'd put a lot of $$ on Steiber, but that'd be a good match i think.

Maple vs LS might be a good match, but Steiber just beat the #1 wrestler in the world (don't care if it was freestyle). TRam is probably the only guy capable of beating LS at 133 or 141, and unfortunately he could never do it. Steiber is in higher category (higher than Taylor and Ruth even), I would be surprised if Stieber didn't major Maple.

Maple vs LS might be a good match, but Steiber just beat the #1 wrestler in the world (don't care if it was freestyle). TRam is probably the only guy capable of beating LS at 133 or 141, and unfortunately he could never do it. Steiber is in higher category (higher than Taylor and Ruth even), I would be surprised if Stieber didn't major Maple.
Yeah i tend to agree with most of that. I could see Steiber turning Maple as the match went on and winning comfortably, but i'd still like to see it.
I will say his win over Opan Sat was a great win but that #1 ranking in the world is kind of a joke. the year after the olympics many of the best guys don't compete. Sat isn't even the best 60K in Russia as kudukhov wasn't in the rankings and Asgarov is by far the best in the world in my opinion but he wasn't in the rankings either probably cuz he's taking time off.
That said, i'm not trying to take anything away from him. no one is a bigger fan of LS than me, i love watching him wrestle anyone not named Tony Ramos.

Has Graff graduated? If not absolutely nobody should look past him at 133. Even Razor

Well Steiber could if he's back there, which i highly doubt he will be. And Graff will always wrestle Ramos close, i just don't see him ever beating him. i just always feel like Ramos will find a way to come out on top no matter how tight of a match it is. Very similar to when LS wrestled Tony.

Thanks 1010. I wondered if Hunter would RS. Makes sense with Tessari leaving the program and Paddock (5th year senior) sticking around at 149. There had been rumors that Paddock was leaving the program, but turns out it is their other 149lber.

Bottom line is lots of changes for the Bucks. They lost 2 AA hopefuls in Tessari and Camp. Then there's several wrestlers moving up in weight. Will be interesting to see how they fare next year.

I'll be interested to see how they do with all these guys moving around. Heflin moving from 74-97 is a huge bump, but Ryan said he's already weighing 200.