13 wins still possible

But you're his pal?:confused::confused:

rds102227.jpg

I think you have gone officially crazy. You used to be funny. Now just a hater.

That's just lunacy. We will not score 70 on Oregon. Though we changed coordinators, we are adhering to our strategy of shortening the game with long drives that crush the spirit of the defense and I doubt we will have 10 scoring possessions due to that strategy. Wisconsin put up 38 last year and their offense was about a FG better than ours because Ball is slightly better than Bullock, but our defense would not give up 45 to them. Oregon had a few long, really lucky plays that our defense is designed to prevent. That little running back would not pull away from Donatell like he ran away from Wisconsin's defense.

The last I checked Northwestern play there games in Chicago. And you don't have seats, you rent them and (sometimes from what I hear) pay the Chef on a per click basis.

Well, well, well. You got any plans to come to IC for a game this year? You know where I sit, come up there if you want to settle this. Punk.

The last I checked Northwestern play there games in Chicago. And you don't have seats, you rent them and (sometimes from what I hear) pay the Chef on a per click basis.

Actually, Evanston, not Chicago. What is your over/under on the number of games the Chef attends after the baby is born? Mine is 1 per annum and it will be the Nebraska game bince Chef's gal is a Husker.

I put the over/under at 3 and take the under.

Actually, Evanston, not Chicago. What is your over/under on the number of games the Chef attends after the baby is born? Mine is 1 per annum and it will be the Nebraska game bince Chef's gal is a Husker.

That's just lunacy. We will not score 70 on Oregon. Though we changed coordinators, we are adhering to our strategy of shortening the game with long drives that crush the spirit of the defense and I doubt we will have 10 scoring possessions due to that strategy. Wisconsin put up 38 last year and their offense was about a FG better than ours because Ball is slightly better than Bullock, but our defense would not give up 45 to them. Oregon had a few long, really lucky plays that our defense is designed to prevent. That little running back would not pull away from Donatell like he ran away from Wisconsin's defense.

I can't argue with this flawless logic. Sometimes I forget we have a guy llike Donatell who can be the X factor against all of that flashy speed.

We have 12 more games on the schedule (10 regular season, Big Ten Title Game and Rose Bowl). Look at who is left. Nobody good. We are due to beat Nebraska at some point, why not this year (they just lost to UCLA). We have beaten Michigan several times in the past few years and the way our defense is playing, they will be lucky to score a TD (look at what Alabama did to them and watch us do the same). Michigan State got lucky against us last year and lost everyone good off of that team save for the RB, but we will shut him down. The rest of the schedule is a bunch of nobody teams who we will roll in accordance with the ordinary course of a Ferentz coached team (e.g., Northwestern, Minnesota, Indiana, Purdue, etc.).

Then, look at how the conference title game is shaping up. Ohio State is not eligible for it and frankly, they are the only team that could match up with us in the Big Ten (though given that JVB nearly beat them as a freshman, I doubt they could beat us today), which will leave us with either a rematch against Purdue or a game against Illinois or Wisconsin, two teams with a host of issues (PSU is also out, of course). Our guys generally need two games to gel, and at game three the Doyle-ization process kicks in and the team really asserts itself. We made a season's worth of mistakes in the first two games, the staff now has game film with which to teach and Ferentz will get this young team on track starting with a 56-3 win this weekend.

Jay Carney???? :eek:

Latest posts